Price Check Easton Bats

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Image shack doesn't show up for me at work but if you've got any of those older stamped Eastons you're looking for maybe $100 each bat....MAYBE

With all these just getting banned from ASA the demand has gone down and now are only good in outlaw leagues and ISF (for the most part). Prior to the ban the SCN8 would probably 80-100, SCN9 110-125, SCX3 160ish....now it is tough to say since I am very partial to the SCN9 and SCX3 so I still feel there value is the same, maybe 10-15 less, but the SCN8 flex wasn't that great IMO and is probably only a 50-60 bat. Again, this is all my personal opinion and I am no means an expert lol.

With all these just getting banned from ASA the demand has gone down and now are only good in outlaw leagues and ISF (for the most part). Prior to the ban the SCN8 would probably 80-100, SCN9 110-125, SCX3 160ish....now it is tough to say since I am very partial to the SCN9 and SCX3 so I still feel there value is the same, maybe 10-15 less, but the SCN8 flex wasn't that great IMO and is probably only a 50-60 bat. Again, this is all my personal opinion and I am no means an expert lol.

Scn8 gets smokin like the og if you dont put it down, conspiracy theorized to be simply a repaint even, at one point, all are the goods