For Sale/Trade easton connexion ST1-Z 27 oz

lwomafioso

Addicted to Softballfans
Image.jpg
Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image3.jpg

looking to trade or sell an excellent condition easton st1-z .. some normal light usage marks and ground scratches , NO DENTS NO WAVES NO FLAT SPOTS as far as i can tell .. there is lil dent in the handle ..i prefer a demarini RAW STEEL or a demarini steel .. not sure what cash value for st1-z is so i guess i'll post it at $150 OBO ...connexion is SOLD ...
SOLD SOLD SOLD ..SOLD IT ON THE BAY.....

Last edited:

lwomafioso

Addicted to Softballfans
sold it one the bay for 175 + 16 shipping .. i wulda preferred a SBF trade or i wulda sold here for SBF prices (125 to 130 ish range ?? ) in any case its sold ..

jk22

Humpty Dumpty was Pushed.....
104_0432.jpg

Best metal bat i ever swung. Double wall disguised as a single wall.

Here's my Blow Out. .

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
are these asa banned or coed banned? connexion easton

You can look it up on the ASA website yourself, but it's definitely not ASA banned. What does 'coed' banned mean? Banned in only coed leagues? If that's what you mean, it sounds like you're asking about a local league - you need to check with your league director on that.

lwomafioso

Addicted to Softballfans
to the best of my understanding st1-z is a SINGLEWALL OF ALLOY "reinforced" with gluey fiber stuff so they dont break or crack .easton never manufactured it as a multi wall . the glue stuff is not a SECOND wall of material but at one point ASA considered it a MULTIWALL (cant use doublewall cuz that belongs to demarini ) ..some metal singlewalls allow them and some dont .. its a beast of a bat and certainly 30 times more durable than white steel..