LTB EASTON CV12 27oz

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info. But there is a store selling them for $70 NIW. And I'm really looking for a 27oz.

Simmer17

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey bud, I feel bad about backin out the other night so I will sell you mine and wait for another. I literally took two cuts with it in a game Tuesday night. PM me and I'll send you pics so we can work something out...I will ship tomorrow.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey bud, I feel bad about backin out the other night so I will sell you mine and wait for another. I literally took two cuts with it in a game Tuesday night. PM me and I'll send you pics so we can work something out...I will ship tomorrow.

Well if you really want to sell it, I'll take off your hands:D But if you want to hold on to it, it's no big deal. I'll wait also for another to come around.

Before you had offered me yours. I had a deal with another board bro " pretty much a done deal ". And then he PM me back about 8-9 hours later saying he got full asking price. And was going to sell it to that guy. In my book that was NGTG. Oh well..........

Simmer17

Addicted to Softballfans
Well if you really want to sell it, I'll take off your hands:D But if you want to hold on to it, it's no big deal. I'll wait also for another to come around.

Before you had offered me yours. I had a deal with another board bro " pretty much a done deal ". And then he PM me back about 8-9 hours later saying he got full asking price. And was going to sell it to that guy. In my book that was NGTG. Oh well..........

That is NGTG. PM sent.