Easton Demos

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Hey. I'm about to get some Eastons for free to try out. I'll take videos and post my feedback along with others. However I haven't swung Easton in forever so I have no idea what Eastons to get. I get 3, so let me know what I should order.

Thanks

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Hey. I'm about to get some Eastons for free to try out. I'll take videos and post my feedback along with others. However I haven't swung Easton in forever so I have no idea what Eastons to get. I get 3, so let me know what I should order.

Thanks

Are you going all utrip? Or going to try the asa as well?

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Truly depends on what you're looking at utrip or ASA. I'd recommend you try anything with Fire Flex tech (2018) and something from their newest 2019 line, i can't remember what the tech is called but something similar to spin tech maybe? Easton has really turned a corner in performance in both utrip and ASA IMO so its really up to what association you're looking at

Country469

Test different composites, not models. I dont care what a 13.5 EL vs a 13.0 balanced gives me unless its a different composite

chile

Bad Ape
it'd be nice to see what they're doing with the new asa stuff (if they've tweaked their inner barrel tech vs. last year's ghost and helmers)...the usssa stuff is out and we're already seeing feedback on that.

Redsfan

I'd be interested to see if the Fab4 actually works as advertised or if it's just a marketing gimmick.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just USSSA. My bad. So far I've heard fab4 and fireflex or baker then Helmer
I'd have to know if they'll let you get any Easton bat, or only non-exclusives. I don't know that they have a lot of different composites anymore. Your choices are probably fireflex and fireflex2.

They're all hot. I would lean more towards to the FF2 composites to see if it holds compression a little longer.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
I'd have to know if they'll let you get any Easton bat, or only non-exclusives. I don't know that they have a lot of different composites anymore. Your choices are probably fireflex and fireflex2.

They're all hot. I would lean more towards to the FF2 composites to see if it holds compression a little longer.
Only non-exclusive bats

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
5 years ago I'd have called this thread out for being a brag post but **** this is content now, well done OP
If this were four years ago when i was on here all the time I'd have shipped a demo to some people on here that I'd trus to take videos and post, but anyone I used to know back then is no longer on here

So far it's looking like the fireflex endload and balanced. People wanted me to get one of the fab 4 but those are exclusive. And for the record if I was getting worth or miken i wouldn't have needed to start this since that's what we swung last year two years. I seriously haven't swung an Easton though since the gray and purple wegman from 2013?

Thanks to the people that commented so far.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
If this were four years ago when i was on here all the time I'd have shipped a demo to some people on here that I'd trus to take videos and post, but anyone I used to know back then is no longer on here

So far it's looking like the fireflex endload and balanced. People wanted me to get one of the fab 4 but those are exclusive. And for the record if I was getting worth or miken i wouldn't have needed to start this since that's what we swung last year two years. I seriously haven't swung an Easton though since the gray and purple wegman from 2013?

Thanks to the people that commented so far.

Is there a short barrel non exclusive this year?

Seemed like last year the only main lines were the endload and balanced.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
Is there a short barrel non exclusive this year?

Seemed like last year the only main lines were the endload and balanced.
I just got off the phone with Christan Dowling and she said nope. Even the balanced is exclusive to Canada. WTH

Hagen49

Check out the FF2, and I think the new Synergy is a non exclusive. Worst case you can swing a Ronin too, since they still use the TCT composite instead of the Fire Flex tech.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Check out the FF2, and I think the new Synergy is a non exclusive. Worst case you can swing a Ronin too, since they still use the TCT composite instead of the Fire Flex tech.
I see alot on Ronin Alloy one piece in my 55 + single wall league. They dent up w 44 COR balls. Can you get one and see if you can dent it, LOL?

Country469

Megs I swung a Buddy Wolf Autism bat for one tourney in late Aug, **** was really nice with it, barrel a little longer than I like. I donated it to my special needs team for challenger ball now tho, RIP

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably can only get the plague and ff2 then. For utrip at least. I'm interested in the synergy but they might consider that an exclusive.