For Sale Easton Jeseys, Conference Jersey and Hats

blake.w

Addicted to Softballfans
Worn these for the 2015 Conference Season. if you have any questions shoot me a text at 229-873-0001

Hats: (All worn, Size l/xl flex fit)
1. Grey Easton $20 _____SOLD____
2. White/Black Easton: $15 _____SOLD______
3. Grey/Royal Easton: $20

Jerseys: (All Game worn, no rips or tears and size XL. #5 and Williams on back)

1. Boombah Easton $20
2. CA Easton $20
3. Grey EuroTech CA Gear/Easton Sleave $20
4.CA Gear $15
5. Encompass $15
6. Black ENcompass $15
7. Grey Encompass $15

Pants: (Game Worn and size XL)
1. White/ Blue Strip $15
2. Grey/ Blue Strip $15

http://s1037.photobucket.com/user/BL32JR/library/jersey?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

blake.w

Addicted to Softballfans
No I am playing for another team next conference season.I appreciate my sponsors and been with Easton over 8 years as well. I just don't need a closet full of jerseys, I sold about 30 for my buddy Greg connell last year as well. Thanks for the love tho country 35.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Just watched the Combat vs Encompass game, what number were you? I saw someone swinging a 13 L2 but wasn't sure if that was you or not.

Way to name drop Connell BTW :D

Last edited:

blake.w

Addicted to Softballfans
and shoot connell is like my big brother he is the one who got me into this dang sport lol, started kicking 10 plus years back, he lived half a mile from me. Worst bp partner in the nation bc no matter how hard or far you hit it, his miss goes 50' further lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
and shoot connell is like my big brother he is the one who got me into this dang sport lol, started kicking 10 plus years back, he lived half a mile from me. Worst bp partner in the nation bc no matter how hard or far you hit it, his miss goes 50' further lol

I can see where that would be demoralizing lol.

I stumbled upon Frank Yielding (plays for Combat) taking BP at our usual BP spot a few years ago. Dude was hitting 380' seeds and was disappointed. GTFO lol

blake.w

Addicted to Softballfans
yea bro i was bent over the issue too. Been playing conference 9 years and never experienced anything like what happen. But i just took it in strife bro. But luckily softball isnt life and since season is over now its Mens Physique Competition lol

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
The last Easton hat you have, it wouldn't happen to be a pacific 404m would it? If so, paypal ready.