LTB Easton lv2 26.5

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
See quite a few of u selling ur lv2's I got $225 for one that is returnable with receipt. PM me if u got one and wanna sell.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
It would be easier for you to pm them than hope they see your thread.

Of course it would be easier for me to pm you than hope you see this.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Lol im not specifically saying im looking to buy theirs im saying to anyone with an lv2 in 26.5 theres 4 or 5 ppl r asking $240-$250 and their sitting or ending up traded so im offering $225 for one im in no hurry so they can come to me

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Got one..big thanks to softballfury3 for making it happen..thread is up for feedback purposes only

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Softballfury3 = scammer????

You got your refund so please shut up and stop crying.

I was in the hospital, a little more important than your bat.

Take care.

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
Jgerb88 I believe you received a full refund.

Please update the board correctly or if you don't want to I can post a picture of the paypal being refunded back to you.

If your gunna put out a NGTG thread then be honest with people and don't say that you got no bat and NO REFUND BC YOU DID

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Lets make things clear YOUR FRIEND who also thinks ur a tool paid me back and said YOUR WIFE NOT YOU would be paying him back probabky to stop him from beating ur ass. This is a feeble attempt to regain some sort of dignity on this board when the fact is ur the " Henry Hill" of the Goodfellas Club a lowlife scumbag

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
Also since u were in the hospital over a week WITH KIDNEY STONES!!! Then y didn't u contact me rather than ignore me when I asked you to refund my money you did still have use of your fingers correct or did u also have finger stones as well??

bdunn12

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an L2, B2 and L5 all 27oz if you are interested in any of them. PM me if you want details.

Last edited:

softballfury3

Addicted to Softballfans
The person that refunded you is my best friend you ****** and he said my wife would take care of it bc I was in the hospital and I didn't have my phone to sit there and text you over $250 you broke bum.

I never saw someone cry and ***** over $200.

So anyway like a grown up I have work and things to do so you can stay here and play on softballfans with your but buddy's while I go.

You got your money, you tried to tarnish my name, you called me names and you look like a hero with a 2013 join date and 20 gtg deals done.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED JACKASS!

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
The person that refunded you is my best friend you ****** and he said my wife would take care of it bc I was in the hospital and I didn't have my phone to sit there and text you over $250 you broke bum.

I never saw someone cry and ***** over $200.

So anyway like a grown up I have work and things to do so you can stay here and play on softballfans with your but buddy's while I go.

You got your money, you tried to tarnish my name, you called me names and you look like a hero with a 2013 join date and 20 gtg deals done.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED JACKASS!

How can you call someone a broke bum when you couldn't even refund him? Less talking, more fixing deals.