Easton mako for $99

BTOWNBALLER

Bat whoo-ore
Bought a fp Easton mako fp15mk8 to try it for slowpitch comes n 34/26 basically the realtree mako but has all association stamps $99 shipped

Last edited:

antneeb3

Addicted to Softballfans
I have one. Probably about 50 hits on it and I love it. Seems hotter than the realtree if you ask me!!

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
I have this. It is much hotter than my teammates realtree both with around 200 hits. Not sure if it's because of the inch longer barrel but this in 26oz is actually heavier and more endloaded than my 26oz endloaded helmer torq.

Btw you should delete that first pic since its advertising a competitor even without seeing the address. The model number is enough for people to do their own research.

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
Mine doesnt say 1 oz endload mine just says endloaded mine must be the hotter first batch ;)

Does yours say TCT composite or IMX? The first one I got had IMX on it but they said some if them were misprinted and then they sent me the one with TCT. I'm sure there was no difference to them, I just wanted the correct version.

BTOWNBALLER

Bat whoo-ore
It's pretty endloaded ..more endloaded than my white 26oz dc41 for sure..my scaled right at 26.2 with my tape job

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
I got one of the IMX labeled ones as well

Customer service is great. When I got the IMX one I started at chat at 2pm and they had a TCT one on a truck for overnight delivery by 3pm at no charge. Ups guy came the next day and picked up the old one.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Why would they? As long as it has the stamps and says official softball it's legal.

Some umps won't make you use fast pitch bats cause they're "hotter" than slow pitch bats...smh...this is the only reason I won't be getting one...maybe I'll sand off that part :D

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
At least your umps pay attention, even if they don't know the rules. Our league here in town is NSA bats with 44/400's and there are more ASA only bats and Classic M's than there is legal equipment