Easton Natural Elite gloves?

kshelton85

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone have any experience with these gloves? I understand the price point but we are starting a work team and some guys don't have gloves. Are these decent for the $?

roaddrew

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the 13in closed back if/of glove and a 13in 1b glove (solid walnut color leather not the new two tone stuff). Both broke in easily and played well. After 2 yrs they are both showing good amount of wear but for the price I have been happy. I did however just get the new Rawlings 125 anniversary 13in 1b glove and it's awsome (but it cost 4x the Easton).

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive got a Stealth Speed STX1275, im pretty sure the Natural Elite series replaced it...im very happy with it, especiaslly for about 70 bucks...im on my second season, roughly 6 games a week usually, still holding up great and still holding its shape well...its for sure a step up from the cheaper "game ready" $30-50 gloves

kshelton85

Addicted to Softballfans
These Natural Elite gloves can be be had NWT for about $35 so that's why I was wondering. Some of these guys will just play probably just one season so don't need to spend a lot of green, but don't want to buy junk either.