Easton New Line....

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
Only the torq bal, torq el and helmer are are TCT. the Helmer has an extra .5 oz end load, so a 27.5 oz has 1.5 oz end load. The rest are IMX. Realtree is big barrel end load IMX now, not TCT. After about 400 hits (stadium balls), the Helmer sounds scary good.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
That grip looks really good. Can't wait to see Chidder hittin 400' bombs with them....and I really hope they break in within 200 hits

Chudder was leaning towards the Kirby yesterday. My buddy was liking the Helmer. Distance looked similar to me. I was told Helmer sweetspot felt massive.

J2U

2.5 Tool Player
Good to see the zero cxn piece from the fastpitch line on the helmer, but why not use it on the mako torq or better yet all of the two pieces? And the 13in barrel instead of 12in on the torq still looks weird and I don't see why it's necessary.

CHE5TER

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to see the zero cxn piece from the fastpitch line on the helmer, but why not use it on the mako torq or better yet all of the two pieces? And the 13in barrel instead of 12in on the torq still looks weird and I don't see why it's necessary.

There is 13.5" balanced and 12" end load for the torq