Easton Return Concern

herbridagn

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a Easton SP12SY98 that cracked, ASA, Balanced bat. It cracked and I returned it to Easton. I got an email stating they have shipped my replacement, which I was happy about, but then I read that they are shipping me a L5, USSSA, end-loaded bat.

Has anyone else had this problem?

herbridagn

Addicted to Softballfans
And USSSA no less. I said in the remarks section of the return that I only play ASA and need an ASA bat in return.

Parked

Addicted to Softballfans
Why dont you give them a call? From what i've seen they usually always work with customers.

Lord7

Banned User
I've had this situation. You just call them and get it changed to a different bat or to store credit. Not hard.

herbridagn

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info guys. They sent me an email and admitted their mistake, and I'll call them tomorrow and see what I can do about getting the L4. Much appreciated

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Yep, give them a call and request the L4 or B3 if you prefer the longer barrel. I'd also ask them to either pay for the shipping to return the L5 or keep that summich

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thats why i never use the online method for returns. always try to talk to a person to request your RA. or if you do go online to get your RA, always call in before and check status and ask what you'll get as return. it allows you to explore your return options instead of being sent something you dont like or can't use like this case.