Easton Reviews

Kevo

Addicted to Softballfans
I appreciate anyone that puts out an honest review of a bat so others have an idea of what they may/may not be buying. That said FOR F(_)CI< SAKE please stop chiming in with how hot your helmer is after 50 swings or that your CNT+ri is a log after 200 swings!!! :eek:

I've had tons of eastons new and old (OG Ext, OG+,SCX22, SCN4, SCN8, SCN10BH,SCN12BH, SCL1, SCN16BH)

The new ones are getting better in regards to break in time, this is fairly evident but seriously guys easton and miken bats typically need more time than others so please leave the reviewing to the guys that put the work in. Major props to the guy that listed the tire and fence and everything else he hit breaking in his SCN16 with 2500+ swings...that is a legit review.

The bat felt one way out of the wrapper=not broken in
1000 or so swings and somethings changed :eek::eek: = broken in

if you haven't reached that point, your bat sucks lol and you don't have to tell me about it.

THAT BEING SAID......even the SCN12BH will open up (contrary to popular belief) so if anyone has a 27oz in good condition PM me and lets make it happen.

Milli

Round of applause for the ******* ^^^

I'll take it.

I hear what you're saying but take the reviews for what they are. i've yet to hit a bat thats "hot out of the wrapper" but some definitely heat up faster than others. the collective scores in the review section ring pretty true. after you've been here long enough, you start to get to know who the credible reviewers are and who is full of ****. You're nicknames for your bats are still gay and you should think about changing or removing them. I take it your real name is Kevin and you thought "Kevo" was clever. i'm actually quite likable once you get to know me.

Last edited:

Kevo

Addicted to Softballfans
Do I have to browse around and find examples to keep you pole smokers from bashing my thread anymore?

Or maybe change it to a salvo review. Here goes....just got my salvo in the mail today and for all you people wondering it hits lasers. I've got 20 hits on it and 12 went 445' on a line...in a row. It's already broke in and outhitting my shaved rolled nuked Ultra. No spiderwebbing at all either. I would buy al of them you can right now.

Better?

Milli

Do I have to browse around and find examples to keep you pole smokers from bashing my thread anymore?

Or maybe change it to a salvo review. Here goes....just got my salvo in the mail today and for all you people wondering it hits lasers. I've got 20 hits on it and 12 went 445' on a line...in a row. It's already broke in and outhitting my shaved rolled nuked Ultra. No spiderwebbing at all either. I would buy al of them you can right now.

Better?

the new Eastons have mat paint finishes and probably won't spiderweb due to no clearcoat. Salvos have been said to be pretty damn nice from the get go along with several other post ABI bats.

I'm just MIlli, Vanilli is my partner.

please change ur quote to "i'm a big noob and an even bigger moron"

SparksNVBaller

Gray Beard Ball PLayer
.....THAT BEING SAID......even the SCN12BH will open up (contrary to popular belief) so if anyone has a 27oz in good condition PM me and lets make it happen.

So All that just to try and get a deal on a bat. Go away noob and take your Cali shaved sticks with you.

Kevo

Addicted to Softballfans
Bats not for me, and if that was the point of the thread i would have put it somewhere else on the site. I've never swung a shaved stick in my life.

"after you've been here long enough"

My join date is earlier than yours guy. Someone get banned and have to rejoin?
SparksNV did you go to midnight madness this year?

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>

Better?

I'm taking my salvo out tonight for the first time..just took the wrapper
off and taped it up. Definitely not expecting a 445' shot. I'd be thrilled
with a 345' shot though:D

Kevo where do you play at?

Kevo

Addicted to Softballfans
I play uppers in Concord friday night when I can. I travel for work so friday night and tournies is all I get. What about you? Tourney team?

Kevo

Addicted to Softballfans
lol i'm good bud thanks...i take the shaved stick comments a little seriously. I take pride in not being a cheater....and I won't take crap from a guy who's avatar is milli hahaha

Redman

lol everyone on here always talks **** about people shaving or rolling, don't worry about it

Nietzsche

Drowned God
Trashing an otherwise good bat before it has a chance to break in is commonplace here. People are impatient they want to take the wrapper off and then have the next Ultra from the first swing.

Eastons have a notoriously long break in time. The SCN12BH for example took 800-900 cuts before breaking in and even then it's probably not all the way there yet.

Kevo

Addicted to Softballfans
Nietzsche, I take it you have read some of the reviews on here? Or the chime-ins after a real review. Ill return pms later today, milli you haven't offered anything, proving once again...you're an idiot. Please go away

Milli

Nietzsche, I take it you have read some of the reviews on here? Or the chime-ins after a real review. Ill return pms later today, milli you haven't offered anything, proving once again...you're an idiot. Please go away

10-4 Kevorino, bump this up my knee grows