For Sale/Trade Easton SIS 100H - SP12ST100H - 27oz

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking to sell my Easton SIS 100H - SP12ST100H - 27oz. Date code 0914 that is returnable with a sales receipt from when I bought it new in December 2014. The bat has maybe 30-40 swings almost all being from BP. Just a few small normal scratches from being in the bag and on the field, but otherwise the bat is in excellent condition! I bought the bat with intent to use it, and just never did. So, it is time to send it off to a new home for someone to put it to good use.

You can see pictures of the bat at http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/cnell1/library/?sort=3&page=1. Just let me know if you want to see anymore.

I'm asking $175 shipped for it via paypal gift or the buyer pays the fees. - Sold to mrdavis2224 for $160

I have also included the trade option incase someone has a great offer. Mainly would consider 26 oz CL22s or a Z2000 dual stamp balanced. Someone would probably have to add some cash to a CL22 offer.

Last edited:

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the offer Athon08. I think I'm going to pass. Are you interested in buying or know someone who is?

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Back to the top for a great bat with a receipt and hardly any swings!!! Please someone buy this bat!!!

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the offer on the dual stamp end load z2000 , but I think I will pass. Just a little too heavy for me. Let me know if you're interested in buying outright or know someone who is?

terps07

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone has to be interested in this bat?!?!? I'm tired of deals not working out. Time to get this sold!!!