Easton SIS Team Edition vid

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
[ame]http://youtu.be/8zX1EVGGXHw[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/tBpokoVvUCY[/ame]

Guys i'm still a Monsta rep, right now monsta doesn't have a usssa bat out, so i'm allow to swing any utrip bat...

Handle:
Stiff handle 12" barrel

Endload:
26oz scale weight with original Easton grip and plastic tapper 26.8

Feel:
bat felt stiff with a good sweet spot being it has a 12" barrel, barrel felt super responsive, I'm totally surprise for being a Easton and out the wrapper.

Distance:
bat was clearing fence out the wrapper with great exit speed

Looks:
not a fan of the color, with no clearcoat finish its all matte finish

Break in:
DAmn first Easton ever for me that felt super nice out the wrapper needed no work, looks like they are taking a different route with fire from the start like worth/miken..

Durable:
added 330 cuts, with no sign of rattle but it's webbed to ****...lol.. Let's just hope it's stay durable like all the other Easton going to hit her all week hoping to put 1,000 by next week...I was hitting a mixture of 44s and evil bp balls, and a few blue dots, and ZN ...so i'm rating it a 9 so far it's a dope stick highly recommend it if you're a Easton fan

Sorry for kinda having a crappy viddy with loud music didn't notice it until I heard it, I was just trying to block all that damn construction going on all around me and the field, but il have a better vid up soon once I put 500+ cuts on her..

Last edited:

BTW300

Addicted to Softballfans
Is that a blue flame pitching machine you guys are using? Did you have to put stakes in it to keep it from moving around?

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
Is that a blue flame pitching machine you guys are using? Did you have to put stakes in it to keep it from moving around?

Yes it is, but machine comes with 2 hooks in the front that's keeps it from moving, great tool to have around for bp, I was sick of having crappy pitching or someone pitching 5 feet away just to throw strikes ....lol...

Darracq

Yes it is, but machine comes with 2 hooks in the front that's keeps it from moving, great tool to have around for bp, I was sick of having crappy pitching or someone pitching 5 feet away just to throw strikes ....lol...

I got a blue flame awhile back, it will move around a little bit but not bad, just bump it back and its right on, it throws pretty consistant if you put the ball in the same way everytime. Are bp`s take way less time now that we can swing at just about every pitch.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
I got a blue flame awhile back, it will move around a little bit but not bad, just bump it back and its right on, it throws pretty consistant if you put the ball in the same way everytime. Are bp`s take way less time now that we can swing at just about every pitch.

I'm amaze I don't see much out there it's a must have tool if you luv to bp, sh/t you could bring anyone to bp now,..

speed123

Synergy Flex OG
Bat sounds great.......i really want to pick up one of these but I'm holding off for the new Helmer.

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
nice swing! reminds me of Robo lol, I may pick up an Easton for my next bat.... I may have to look into this one.

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
nice swing! reminds me of Robo lol, I may pick up an Easton for my next bat.... I may have to look into this one.

man you won't regret it, especially how nice this one is out the wrapper, pretty sure new line of easton are going to be pretty good, won't need 3,000 cuts to be ready thats for sure....lol...

WillW3

Starting Player
damn i was thinking of going up a size, but i heard the 27oz is super heavy weights in at 27.7 don't think i could handle that hammer...lol...:eek:

That's why I dropped down. It was 28.0 with a knob cuff and OG grip and had a huge end load

JPG

Lefty
I swung it yesterday and don't think it's going to change till 100 hits but the first 1000 shots don't feel like such a log like other new eastons.
My 3000 hit Kirby is on top of it :D haha.

Dupe19

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds similar to the Torq reviews. The barrel wasn't as stiff as other NIW easton bats I've swung.

A friend swung my Torq (albeit like 10 times) and has swung the new SIS and is sure they're very different though. Unlike most people though, they have 300 swings on the bat there isn't any webbing.

Last edited:

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
any update on this stick? How many swings now? Have you had it tested?

put 500 swings hasn't change much great laser beam bat that for sure, distance is there but not to crazy yet, or maybe i should stop swinging in 80* hot weather, my swing gets little lazy:D...lol...

touch415

YoU Ain't ReAdY
I swung it yesterday and don't think it's going to change till 100 hits but the first 1000 shots don't feel like such a log like other new eastons.
My 3000 hit Kirby is on top of it :D haha.

easy guy, i'm only at 500 swings and its not that far away, i need to upgrade on some better rocks, hitting with 3-4 year water log balls is ngtg...lol... and sh/t is still performing like no other easton out the wrapper...lol

JPG

Lefty
Don't get maddddddddddd. Your the one that said it was going to catch up. No way I'm letting you catch up now even if I need to get lights to hit all night and quit my job.

It's 2500 hits away LOL.

You make me wanna add another 200 super sick.