Easton Srv3 not passing compression test at 100 swings

latinoheat11

Addicted to Softballfans
I want to know what's the next step after failing a comp test. It's a maybe 100 swing Easton Synergy Srv3. Should I contact another ASA director and have them redo the test again, send it to easton??? Not gonna buy another bat either. Any help would be great. The bat has not been altered in ANY way. Who should i contact next???

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
I want to know what's the next step after failing a comp test. It's a maybe 100 swing Easton Synergy Srv3. Should I contact another ASA director and have them redo the test again, send it to easton??? Not gonna buy another bat either. Any help would be great. The bat has not been altered in ANY way. Who should i contact next???

didn't we answer this in the other section? anyway, first get it tested again since ASA and Easton both claim that there is no way that this bat can fail the compression test without being altered. It will break before it will fail a compression test that is being done correctly with a properly working machine... If it fails again contact Easton to see what they would reccomend...