Easton Stealth Scn5/Scn7

Shmoney

Just started my first year of Slowpitch. Looking to buy one of these bats. Preferably 27 or 28 oz and without dents, cracks, or a wobble. Let me know if you have one I could take off your hands.

Thanks!
-Caleb

Shmoney

I’m in a league that’s really laid back. They don’t check the bats. I used to have the big barrel version in high school and loved it.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Too many players and umps don't even know about the Easton self banned bats (not around here anyways). A few guys have come up to the plate with some if those easton and umps were clueless to that whole Easton crap js

ShortYellowBus

I didn’t mean to be awful in the top half of the thread. I just want to suggest that perhaps your choices are vast and bats have improved significantly with today’s balls.

Those Stealth bats last forever and get hot towards the end of their usable lifespan. My two favorite bats are the St100 and St100h.

Some may point to the extreme durability character aspect the reason for Easton pulling the plug on those Easton’s; a long lasting bat means less bats purchased. That’s bad for the bottom lines.

I suggest the new Worth EST bats or a nice DeMarini Flipper USA. Those hit 52’s and performance is fantastic right from the start.

That’s all I meant to say. Good luck!

Shmoney

All good man! Yeah I just remember having one of those Easton’s and loving it. Maybe more of a mental thing for me idk haha Everyone has their bats they like. I’m thinking to go for a scn4 since it seems to be legal and really close to the bat I was looking for. Thanks for the info! Not sure if that bright orange scn7 would fly even in my league. Might also check out the new bats. Thanks G!