Easton Support is terrible

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I get live chat response easily early in the day. After about 6 est it's basically impossible.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
i got a live chat response today after a bit of a wait. getting a ff back for a $70 combat in a couple weeks. i've got no complaints

Once I got through on Live Help, I ended up getting a Canadian Balanced Fire Flex for a $50 Kirby with a rattle. Easton is obviously not equipped to deal with the flood of returns they're getting lately, but they take care of you once they get to you.

Jerrshoe

I get live chat response easily early in the day. After about 6 est it's basically impossible.

I'll try this tomorrow. Sent another email today that I don't expect to get a response to. Tomorrow will be 3 times longer than it should take to get an RA#. Getting pretty frustrated.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The fact that they don't answer emails is annoying. If you get one that answers just reply to them. Most of them suck.

Jerrshoe

Someone responded to my second follow up email today. They asked for all of my information (which they already have) and said they could get me an RA#.......that was 10 hours ago. I guess I’m happy someone reached out at all

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
3 hours on the phone with them they're finally sending me a bat. I sent in a Helmer and getting a resmondo back.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
This sounds like it is going downhill fast which is too bad.. I had a decent experience with them but that was well before all the broken combat issues I guess lol.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
This sounds like it is going downhill fast which is too bad.. I had a decent experience with them but that was well before all the broken combat issues I guess lol.
I think it's probably more about the baseball bat thing. There's no way they're getting more Combats back than they did trishells when people found out they could get synergys back.

poalrisxltsp

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your Ghost back after you send it in? Sent it over a week ago and have not heard a word.

belly43

Bored without softball
It’s been 2.5 months waiting on a return. Ever since they bought Combat the company has gone downhill fast. The way they are treating everyone I can’t imagine a company staying in business too much longer.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
couldn't have been too fast. i've had 3 combat returns come back as flex series taking under 2 weeks. waiting on a fireflex now that's taking a bit longer but no biggie. i'm guessing it's the production side that has seen a bottleneck. can't give what they don't have

sleepin4matty

Management Material
couldn't have been too fast. i've had 3 combat returns come back as flex series taking under 2 weeks. waiting on a fireflex now that's taking a bit longer but no biggie. i'm guessing it's the production side that has seen a bottleneck. can't give what they don't have
they're having a lot of issues due to their baseball Ghosts being banned

poalrisxltsp

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my return 9 business days after I sent mine back. They also kept their word and gave me a bat and still have a warranty. Kudos to them for that. Now what do I do. Sell it or start swinging it only for it to crack after 50 cuts again

Twiles

The Rookie
Sounds like it's very hit or miss with the time it takes for returns and responses. I really hope they get this all figured out. I loved my eastons '16 and am curious about these fireflexs! Hopefully they get everything square away.

Committed

The bat was returned to Easton 5/11 and as of today I had not received any communication.

It took be about 30 minutes to get through to a CS rep over the phone. They were able to confirm my return and inform me of the replacement bat. 2017 Ronin>2018 Ronin.

I would strongly suggest you call early in the morning once your bat arrives.

Party mafia

I think Easton.com had pull their live chat option off their website. So now we have to call in and wait for 1+ hr to speak to a human being.

Jerrshoe

I think Easton.com had pull their live chat option off their website. So now we have to call in and wait for 1+ hr to speak to a human being.

Yep.....this.

It's been a month since I started the return process. They've since sent me a replacement bat.....it's the wrong F'ing weight! Spent another 45 minutes on hold to get a return label. They did offer me a free pair of batting gloves for the inconvenience.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Yep.....this.

It's been a month since I started the return process. They've since sent me a replacement bat.....it's the wrong F'ing weight! Spent another 45 minutes on hold to get a return label. They did offer me a free pair of batting gloves for the inconvenience.

A few years ago I sent in a '15 Torq and requested a black/gold Helmer. They sent me a '16 Torq, I contacted them for a return label and they sent my Helmer at the same time. Got the Helmer, never got the return label, never heard from them about it, got to keep both. :)

Jerrshoe

A few years ago I sent in a '15 Torq and requested a black/gold Helmer. They sent me a '16 Torq, I contacted them for a return label and they sent my Helmer at the same time. Got the Helmer, never got the return label, never heard from them about it, got to keep both. :)

As irritated as I've been with them the last few months, that's about the only thing that would make me buy Easton again after this. Shame that only further incompetence will make me consider another purchase.

Hiltz

Built for comfort
For them to get this far behind on returns and to remove the Live Help option, they must be absolutely swamped. They were always so easy to deal with.

Z1k05

Star Player
Called yesterday and had to remind easton that they owe me a return still, spoke to them and they were able to assign of return to me shipping out this week, makes me wonder if I nevered called if they would of fulfilled my return order

belly43

Bored without softball
Well it only took 2.5 months to get my return back. Probably never going back to Easton after being lied to soon many times.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
got my fire flex on saturday for the combat i sent in. a little longer than normal but otherwise i had no problems. didn't even have to give them a "reminder" call