For Sale Easton synergy scx3

blopez5

Addicted to Softballfans
I am selling my easton synergy scx3. It is a 26 oz and is gently used. No cracks or webbing from what i can tell. Bat is 100% clean and has never been tampered with. These bats are becoming extremely rare!

Selling price is $275 obo shipped/insured usps!!!
Please no low ball offers as i know what this is worth.

You can text me to 305-970-2786 for pics. I dont come on here to much so picture text may be the best way to see the bat until i can post it up.

Thanks for looking!

1345686039.jpg

Last edited:

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
I am selling my easton synergy scx3. It is a 26 oz and is gently used. No cracks or webbing from what i can tell. Bat is 100% clean and has never been tampered with. These bats are becoming extremely rare!Selling price is $295 obo shipped/insured usps!!!
Please no low ball offers as i know what this is worth.

You can text me to 305-970-2786 for pics. I dont come on here to much so picture text may be the best way to see the bat until i can post it up.

Thanks for looking!

I would not say these bats are rare. Check the board it is flooded with SCX3...ijs

blopez5

Addicted to Softballfans
So because I live on Miami that means my bats are shaved? You are by far the dumbest person in Tampa.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
This isn't Craigslist..... Using terms like rare will not help you sell. By the looks of the pic this bat has been more than "gently used".