For Sale Easton Tiphoon Titanium 30oz

nick

Still learning to fly
Up for sale is an Easton Tiphoon 30oz. It is not approved for any association. It is a 30oz bat fist 400 gets it!!

nick

Still learning to fly
I still have i had 2 offers one backed out and the other was a real low ball

t7chas

Forgot my cup
I sold a 30 in worse condition for more than 300 on the bay. I have bought one in worse condition for 140.

Rare, yes. What can you use it for? Derby. Is it ultra hot? differing opinions, and I would say probably not with today's balls. A collector's item and fun for the PING. GLWS

Tymntgmry

Addicted to Softballfans
I sold a 28 oz for $365 a couple months ago, people that say they're worth less don't know what they are talking about. They are a collectors item, limited market yes but that doesn't decrease the value unless you need cash in a hurry, GLWS bud.

Oh and the 30 oz is hotter and more durable of than the 28 oz so it is worth more.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
it's worth what somebody's willing to pay.

I'm only one data point in the market, but I was ready to buy one a year or two ago for around 300 shipped. I'd still love one, and think it may still be worth that, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable around 250shipped.

again, I'm not THE MARKET though, just one person in the market

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Having swung one for a few weeks now, I can understand why these command such a high value. Not only do they give amazing performance, you never really worry about them breaking on you. I love taking swings with my Lady Virus too, but its to the point where I won't swing it in BP anymore.

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
I just sold my easton ti (spare) to boston for in between 300 and 400 (as not to sandbag the sellers price). Its an unbelieveable piece of history and a bargain for an unbreakable senior bat