Easton

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up Easton E-pro82B NWT with the glove bag for pretty cheap. I know this glove is older but does anyone have any info on it?

Easton_zpsfa0bbe2a.jpg

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
I bid in the last 6 sec and it seemed like a good pick up for my GF since she didn't like the PPK82bt after I relaced it.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
This is all I could find, but I couldn't find anything on here about it.

Easton E-Pro 82B
Specific model features: 12 3/4" outfield pattern "Double X Trap" web with open back General series features: Patent-pending Hyperlite Construction Lightweight professional grade dry-tanned USA steer hide USA tanned pro grade genuine rawhide lace USA tanned leather binding and welting Professional style reinforced leather palm pad USA tanned deerskin lining and finger stalls Rabbit fur with memory foam lines the back of the hand Stylish Easton and "Diamond E" embroidered logos Deep branded logos Also includes fleece-

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
why didn't she like the ppk? hope it's not the pattern... the epro tends to feel a bit oilier to me. little bit heavier. plus these don't have the removable wrist strap so it may not tighten up the same. i was watching this item too

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
She didn't like that it wasn't stretched out and wide anymore. It is one of the best gloves that is fully broken in that I have ever used. The leather has not become floppy at all with 3 years of hard use.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
throw some conditioner on it. the ppk felt kinda dry cuz it was a couple years old but new when i got it. i don't think they could hurt the black unless it was sitting in the desert

cuatbu

Manager
seems like we were all bidding on this glove... I think you got a real nice deal on the glove, the information you had on it was the same I was able to find. If you decide to part with the glove bag please keep me in mind.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I think there pretty decent I liked the dark brown leather better, it had more oil, almost a pull up style leather. I just wish all the big boys would stop making junk. So many rec players buy a glove because of the name, then when they make something nice u a almost have to feel it to know its not junk.

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
The glove was delivered and I have to say its a quality glove. It came pretty stiff with good stays and the padding could be stiffer. Its usa tanned and feels like it has a decent amount of oil in it so I shouldn't have to add much conditioner. Nice wide and deep pocket. For a trap, this is one of the better patterns I have used.