Eat your heart out

PigInABlanket

Addicted to Softballfans
Im confused...why the reference to this bat as an OG anything....Id still take an OG JH over this any day of the week.

KcCornhead

hands down the best bat for durability and performance I have ever owned.... I still have 4 of them the only bats I own that get tournaments swings..... they get filthy hot and will last another 800 swings at the hottest point.... everyone around here thinks they are shaved because they out perform every new bat ..... not sure what I'm going to do when the ystamp changes next year.... nice find you lucky bastard

Joker

Do you post anything of relevance?? All I see you do is cut people up. Congrats on living a life off a softball forum.

because your post is so relevant to this topic? how pathetic do you have to be to follow me around post **** like this?

Country35

Banned User
bottom line is this.........these bats are worth about 125 each now, and every month that goes by knock another 5 off them. Yeah you can play the "what if where I live" game, but bottom line if you play anything remotely close to sanctioned softball, these bats arent much good for ya here 2 years, most of us 9 months or so.

Dizzle5

You my hero...
because your post is so relevant to this topic? how pathetic do you have to be to follow me around post **** like this?

Follow you around?? Don't flatter yourself kid, you have 28k posts so Its safe to say you post on everything.

MarineBaller

Addicted to Softballfans
bottom line is this.........these bats are worth about 125 each now, and every month that goes by knock another 5 off them. Yeah you can play the "what if where I live" game, but bottom line if you play anything remotely close to sanctioned softball, these bats arent much good for ya here 2 years, most of us 9 months or so.

How can you have 2 " bottom lines"?