El Diablo and the Demon

take two

Addicted to Softballfans
These are the real deal, guy on my league team who never hits for power hit his first Hr with the Diablo tonight. The Nitrous had a few bombs as well from other teammates. I am seeing alot of paint chips on the Nitrous , but the Diablo paint is holding up. So far so good.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
These are the real deal, guy on my league team who never hits for power hit his first Hr with the Diablo tonight. The Nitrous had a few bombs as well from other teammates. I am seeing alot of paint chips on the Nitrous , but the Diablo paint is holding up. So far so good.

So far, everything pre-Diablo for me had an issue with paint chipping. Sitting somewhere around 250-300 swings on my Diablo and nothing to note thus far.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
I spoke too soon! Put another 50 or swings on it today...max 350 total. Started getting a paint crack. Very minor but I can feel the raised paint. Has some good webbing as well. This thing is pure gas!

I was finally able to feel the barrel flex today. I was anticipating it would've happened sooner with the x core tech but now that I think about it, my Nitrous didnt really come around until the 200 swing mark. So this was a little further behind but its all good. Sound has changed drastically and its now sounding like my Nitrous. I get better feedback from the 52's as far as the barrel feel is concerned. Makes no sense to me but when I hit the BP rockets, all I get is the sound (which is like a dang shotgun) and not so much the feel. Call me crazy, but thats how it is!

Where does this rank with my other Anarchys?? Well, for my swing, its ahead of my Nitrous (just way too much flex). Its neck and neck with my Pink but still, everything is behind my Awakening that I traded a few weeks back. Performance wise, its hard to tell. On average, I would say that my Pink gets better distance, but not by much. I will probably put another 200 or swings on my Diablo with 52's only to avoid making this paint issue worse (as much as I can).

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
Mine finally showed up today. Can't wait to swing it. According to the BP session with Boltman's though it shouldn't disappoint. You are correct Kentzell, the shotgun noise is what sold me.....

squatchwatch55

put about 150 swings on the demon today. mix of 52s and 44s. about 100 swings in we noticed a vertical paint crack on one side and some raised paint on the other. both seemed to be on top of webbing. its webbed up pretty good and performed excellent for a new bat. just concerned about the paint crack happening so early. anyone else seen these on their anarchy's?

chile

Bad Ape
put about 150 swings on the demon today. mix of 52s and 44s. about 100 swings in we noticed a vertical paint crack on one side and some raised paint on the other. both seemed to be on top of webbing. its webbed up pretty good and performed excellent for a new bat. just concerned about the paint crack happening so early. anyone else seen these on their anarchy's?

did not have that issue here and I mostly hit the 44's and rockets...

BOLTMAN21

Manager

Ouch. I am at about 400 hits in on my Demon now with 52/300, Classic M, 44/375 and BP rockets. Only webbing so far. That said, good thing you have a warranty. Peace of mind on top of performance is a good thing. Please post your ease or difficulty of return process here when you do it. Hope it all goes smooth.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!

Havent had this issue on my Diablo. Cant speak for the Demon. However, I have had this issue on my Pink and now my Nitrous. Return process is fairly easy. Being overseas, I did all my correspondence through email and it was seamless.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just saw that Anarchy got approved for USSSA. Demon like specs and performance with a utrip stamp and I'll be stoked. That is all.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just saw that Anarchy got approved for USSSA. Demon like specs and performance with a utrip stamp and I'll be stoked. That is all.
Following up to my comment. Same specs as the Demon. 13" barrel with .5 endload. Count me in.

I haven't been around Anarchy long enough to know, but have they been timely to their release dates? Or been way behind schedule like certain other smaller companies?

chile

Bad Ape
full

tonys1

Following up to my comment. Same specs as the Demon. 13" barrel with .5 endload. Count me in.

I haven't been around Anarchy long enough to know, but have they been timely to their release dates? Or been way behind schedule like certain other smaller companies?

The demon and diablo released a tad earlier than they announced.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
As much as I have wanted an Anarchy UTrip offering and have waited forever, the selling point to me will be the handle. I'm curious how much flex it will have. I've recently found out that I need a very stiff handle. I'm ready to preorder but need this info!

chile

Bad Ape
I've recently found out that I need a very stiff handle.

I completely forgot to ask about the handle...I figure(d) it'd be the same as the demon...then again, they are offering end loaded AND balanced versions for utrip so who knows?

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Just sent a message to one of the Anarchy owners and he said Phantoms will have same handle as the Demon.
Carry on...

I was thinking last week about how awesome a Demon with a utrip stamp on it would be. Then this happened. :D

Glad they are sticking with what obviously works for most people based off user feedback.

Kentzell42

Straight Into Ketosis!
Sooooooo how is the flex on the Demon?? Comparable to the Pink, Nitrous or Rebellion? Never swung the rebellion but I feel the pink was a little stiffer than the nitrous. Could be me though.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
I'm now at approx 250 cuts on mine. Half Evil BP+ 52's and half Evil rockets and small mix of classic M and 44's. Performance seems the same as it did when I unwrapped it. Maybe opened up a bit more. Was GTG from swing one. Paint holding up fine. Light webbing around the barrel when you look closely. Only real noticeable webbing is over the ball marks around the barrel (as in the ball marks are showing the beautiful vertical webbing from the contact flex) Although part of me says I should stick to 52's from here on out, I'm thinking I need to test the durability and report back. I'll be THAT guy. (Someone has to...... plus two more are on the way)
You're welcome fellas. ;)
Man of my word. Reporting back on durability status. Approx 500 hits, have a minor paint seam on one side, minor zipper on the other. Still hitting the ball the same, but only 52’s from here on out. Nothing but classic M today during early am BP. I was hitting my Stovall and got into a good groove with it. Wanted to compare the two, so swung my Demon to finish off my buckets. Not even close. Demon was ahead in distance, exit speed and overall feel. Buddy who was also swinging both can hit the ball a ton. Now I know at what point I should stop BPing hard stuff. I’ll post on how it hits 52s in this condition once I get a chance to hit again.

Last edited:

Bagz

Bang!!
^^^ Never seen these zipper quite like that demon has but the seam line is very common. I'm guessing I haven't hit as many Ms 44a etc. to get a zipper like your demon. That thing has to be gross!!! Keep us updated. Tia