El3

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
GM is short for game model and ST is short for saddle tan. They are almost identical, but the ST is a tad darker.

502 to Right

Manager
Evan Longoria is still with Wilson. For the 2013 line Wilson is introducing an EL3 that is actually the same color as EL's gamer--orange tan.

The only difference between the GM and the ST is that the ST has black stitching and the GM has gold (like most saddle tan Wilson's).

DIRTY 30

The game model has completely different leather. It is softer and identical to the leather found on the DP15 GM.

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought the leather on the DP15 I had was softer, but it could have just been a matter of conditioning. It was like BUTTA...

Damn small gloves :)

shockfinder

Addicted to Softballfans
I've owned both. Not a lot of difference, but the GM has nicer/softer leather, but still stiff. I loved that leather.

gsus03

Banned User
That Orange Tan may be the nicest looking Glove I've ever seen.

I have to agree, the orange tan that Wilson offers is probably my favorite color on a glove. I have been thinking about ordering an orange tan/white/royal dp15

Mason4208

DP may have felt softer due to the less padding they're made with. Wright's new A2K game model should be available some time in the near future. Orange tan with royal accents.