Ever hit this practice ball?

jameybaxter

Yeah, I'm A Weirdo
Trump® BP-125 Batting Practice Orange Rubber Softball

31GEhOSvQ7L._SX270_.jpg

These are 1/2 the price of the incrediball.
Looking for a cold weather bp ball that wont wreck bats.

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
These work very well. I use these all year round for bp. Great for winter bp. Will not bust your bats but if you hit it good you can still hit them 330+. They also last forever.

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Are they the same weight and dynamics of a regular ball?

They are the same size but lighter and it is like a plastic cover. I got some last year to use during my winter BP. They work pretty well in my soft toss WD and what I like about them they toss consistently unlike regular softballs which vary.

They are very durable and they are easy to find in the snow.

Lord7

Banned User
Yeah man, I hit these things 330 feet and don't worry about breaking my bats. I can only get about 325 feet out of an incrediball.

alteredzx

Bazinga
They are the same size but lighter and it is like a plastic cover. I got some last year to use during my winter BP. They work pretty well in my soft toss WD and what I like about them they toss consistently unlike regular softballs which vary.

They are very durable and they are easy to find in the snow.

perfect. thank you

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Those balls are great to use, if you're not trying to break in a bat. They'll let you really work on your swing without having to worry about breaking bats.

Chubby_43

Yes I have... They are awesome to hit.. When you hit a real ball afterwords... WOW... Where did you get those at? I want to get some...

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
The part I like is that they have molded stitches on them that help with pitching. They may be a bit lighter but still fly well. They really let you know when you hit them well or not.

Lord7

Banned User
Lots of people do that. He's not the first. He will not be the last.

Those guys were just teasing, I cant outhit you consistenly bro. You and Jeff Hall are the two guys I look up to in the softball world. And COuntry35 as well.

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
Anyone know where you can buy these individually? I can only find them sold by the dozen.

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
Those guys were just teasing, I cant outhit you EVER bro. You and Jeff Hall are the two guys I look up to in the softball world. And COuntry35 as well.

Fixed it for you douche nozzle. You're welcome. Now go get some lasik done so you look like less of a chomo and tell your wife to make me some eggs.

single wally

Professional Amateur
Before you guys get excited about their performance, Robo hitting them 330'+ probably means 250'+ for the average SBF. Seems like these would be durable and great for saving your regular balls on wet winter fields.

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
can you guys get Robo's johnson any deeper down your throat... you guys are worse then lot lizards!!!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
can you guys get Robo's johnson any deeper down your throat... you guys are worse then lot lizards!!!

Lol, beat me too it. I think it's cool he's posting quality info here for us but holy crap people.

Aside from that, anyone that hit these feel they are better/worse than the training softballs like the Incrediball?