Everyone hates Kentucky

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Sullinger = Glenn Big Baby Davis

dude wont start in the NBA

Sullinger is fat and lazy............He plays like he's always been the biggest and strongest guy out there. Won't work in the NBA where many are bigger and stronger. Funny how you mention Glenn Davis, I told Hairy Mark the same thing when we were watching the game.

Sullinger is fat and lazy............He plays like he's always been the biggest and strongest guy out there. Won't work in the NBA where many are bigger and stronger. Funny how you mention Glenn Davis, I told Hairy Mark the same thing when we were watching the game.

Great minds think alike.

He would get destroyed in the NBA. Whitey from Kansas bothered him all night and that dude will never even ride the pine in the NBA.

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
Great minds think alike.

He would get destroyed in the NBA. Whitey from Kansas bothered him all night and that dude will never even ride the pine in the NBA.

Ehh, idk, Whitney is 7 foot, and that pretty much almost guarantees you at least a D-League spot, I think he'll get a chance.

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
I'm not reading 7 pages of responses, but JBO all I've ever heard is the media love fest with UK. Of course actual people I've talked to hate UK, but can't explain it. I've always had a respect for any school that gained success from a coach from the KU coaching tree. I don't hate UK, but I don't care for Cal even if he studied at KU. Just don't think he is legit.

Anyway should be a great game Monday.

DSNuts48

Badass
I'd change this to Everyone hates Louisville. We were the only final four team this year to:

-Not have a video intro during the Final Four game.
-Not get a Sports Illustrated Cover.
-Mistakenly called Syracuse during the game.

eHall

Base burglar
I'd change this to Everyone hates Louisville. We were the only final four team this year to:

It might not have happened if louisville didnt steal Syracuses unis.

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it

It's not that they hate them, it's just no one outside of Louisville really cares about Louisville. Basketball/Football both.

Brew Balance

Flaps Be Flappin
Cry me a frigging river. I've heard all I wanna hear about this from UK fans around here. It's one of the greatest NCAA highlights in history. And it's the 20th anniversary of it. My God you fans are pathetic for having such rich tradition. How do you think Red Sox fans feel about Aaron Boone or Bucky Dent clips? How about Jordan over Elo? It's crap like this that makes people "hate" UK.

Get over yourselves. I hope they show the Watford clip a million times in a row.

Lulz.... I know why you mad tho.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wait. So what you're saying is, just because a guy doesn't admit he's guilty, he's not as bad as a guy who does? I've got unpaid parking tickets. I'm worse than OJ or the guy who shot Trayvon Martin now?

The lengths you UK fans go to defend a guy you'd bash if he wasn't your coach is astonishing. I bet he could rape your mother and you guys would try and find a way to call it legal.

That's not what I said at all. You said the guy that admitted to wrong doing isn't as bad as someone that's never been caught. Your logic is that he's doing something that they haven't found yet, but Sampson was caught, but somehow you assume they caught him in everything he did. That's ignorant.

HE15MAN

Go Gators!!!
I wonder if Tebow will ever be a starter?

Seems like he already has done that? ? ? Who cares anyway, if dude quit football right now, and did nothing, he has already been twice as successful as either of us ever will be..

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
That's not what I said at all. You said the guy that admitted to wrong doing isn't as bad as someone that's never been caught. Your logic is that he's doing something that they haven't found yet, but Sampson was caught, but somehow you assume they caught him in everything he did. That's ignorant.

Umm.......what? I thought I was pretty clear in what I said, but I guess you were too busy being afraid of having your car set on fire because the CAYUTS won the game last night to make sense of it.

Just because someone admits to a crime/gets caught, doesn't make them more of a criminal than someone who is very likely getting away with much worse crimes. It makes them a stupider criminal.

Plaxico Burress isn't worse than Zimmerman and OJ.

But then again, Cal is completely innocent right? :rolleyes:

Primo

fat and famous pablo
congrats to UK and to Cal......better team won last night. That's the best college bball team i ever saw.....too big, too long, too quick and too athletic....

eHall

Base burglar
congrats to UK and to Cal......better team won last night. That's the best college bball team i ever saw.....too big, too long, too quick and too athletic....

UK played great for a half and then played a conservative second half. they did what they needed to and got the win.

I thought the officiating last night was bad but they didnt interupt the flow of the game. The restricted area rule went from no charges to no fouls period. Too many bad charge calls throughout the tournament. Its like the refs have practiced that charge call in the mirror and cant wait to try it out.

What is the deal with couch burning? I understand it was made popular in west virginia but is there some viral video/pop culture reference that i missed?

AmazingBats

D Nation

No way Primo! When Duke won it all in 01 that team was insane!
Jayson Williams(one of the best college players ever!), Carlos Boozer, Mike Dunleavy, Chris Duhon, and Shane Battier!!

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
zomg they hate kentucky and the cayuts so much ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Seriusly, when I saw the commercial I was like, "why do they hate Kentucky so much?" I mean, it just makes this team that much better, to put up with this kind of hate and adversity. It's a good thing they got a couple white dudes on the team or this hate could turn into hate crimes.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

Ok..........................Your jock riding has hit an all time stupid.........The UNLV team that blew out Duke in the NCAA Championship was the best team to ever grace the college court....Not this Kentucky team.

Also.....Just from my own perspective, I thought the game was officiated terribly. Kentucky couldn't get a foul called on them until they built a 12 point lead, and Kansas couldn't play D without getting one called on them.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Davis, Jones and MKG.....get ****ing real swing.

maybe Houston....same type and style. Larry Johnson is a poor mans Trob and Trob got clowned around the hoop.....

LJ's stat line woulda read 6-21 w/ 9 shots blocked and 7 boards

p.s. i was born in teh 80's......this is easily the best team i saw and the JWill duke team gets torn the **** up. Boozer...lol....he was terrible in college

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Davis, Jones and MKG.....get ****ing real swing.

maybe Houston....same type and style. Larry Johnson is a poor mans Trob and Trob got clowned around the hoop.....

LJ's stat line woulda read 6-21 w/ 9 shots blocked and 7 boards

p.s. i was born in teh 80's......this is easily the best team i saw and the JWill duke team gets torn the **** up. Boozer...lol....he was terrible in college

I keep forgetting you know everything...................Why can't I remember this?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
was George Washington the best president you ever saw???

no?? is that because you ddin't see him?

sit down, grandpa

AdamDawgDude

Addicted to Softballfans
Somebody told me that Kansas, Louisville, and Kentucky all start 5 players that out-of-state 'students'. That seems crazy that not a single high school player from the state of Kentucky can make the starting 5 at UL or UK.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
was George Washington the best president you ever saw???

no?? is that because you ddin't see him?

sit down, grandpa

Abraham Lincoln was and actually taller in person than he looked in pictures........And Houston couldn't even win a title......IJS