Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
2012-01-25_16-28-49_568.jpg

Mid 40s today.

Mixed bag of balls.

500 swings between 3 of us

Fairbanks

Addicted to Softballfans
I would of stopped swinging after 3 bats broke...

Hopefully they are all returnable with receipts?

DCsoftball16

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd wait til at least there's some word that they are giving the new stamps as replacements... Unless your rec expires soon.

realdeal

Addicted to Softballfans
so you busted all of them today? post doesnt say that just trying to clarify. I have busted 2 of them in cooler weather hitting 47 and 52 575s before but not 10 of them.

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
so you busted all of them today? post doesnt say that just trying to clarify. I have busted 2 of them in cooler weather hitting 47 and 52 575s before but not 10 of them.

All had cracks when we started. We decided to finish them off

cmo27

Local Celebrity
Lets us know if you get any new stamped bats

doubt it have not heard any new stamps coming back yet looks like a fun afternoon to crack all of those.

I'd wait til at least there's some word that they are giving the new stamps as replacements... Unless your rec expires soon.

I spoke to Worth on Monday about a return. They will only send out new stamped bats if you are returning a bat with the new stamp. Any old stamped bats will be replaced with like models until inventory is depleted.. Just a heads up for everyone

ThunderStruck22

Addicted to Softballfans
I spoke to Worth on Monday about a return. They will only send out new stamped bats if you are returning a bat with the new stamp. Any old stamped bats will be replaced with like models until inventory is depleted.. Just a heads up for everyone

Thanks for that heads up!