Experience with NR bats

Theseaduck

The Veteran
I have zero experience with a NR, No warranty bats....
New Thumb print stamp or newer asa stamp only **
do they hit less good then a warranty bat or are they Made different in some way? meaning maybe tougher or less prone to break..... ( that sounds silly saying it out loud but still asking)

I'm not asking for minor details like first batch 2nd batch ...and I don't care about reissues that's getting too technical...

thanks for opinons
I'm looking to buy a used NR and want some Input

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I have zero experience with a NR, No warranty bats....
New Thumb print stamp or newer asa stamp only **
do they hit less good then a warranty bat or are they Made different in some way? meaning maybe tougher or less prone to break..... ( that sounds silly saying it out loud but still asking)

I'm not asking for minor details like first batch 2nd batch ...and I don't care about reissues that's getting too technical...

thanks for opinons
I'm looking to buy a used NR and want some Input
They are the same, just not returnable

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
They're the exact same, they're just worth less because if you break one you're SOL with no bat and no money.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Technically even with a returnable bat and no receipt you most likely are still sol ijs..

BigDawgz

Extra Hitter
My 2015 DC41 is a no return bat, same bat as a new or bat with warranty. nothing special except no warranty for it.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
A lot depends on the manufacturer, too. Most of the recent Mizuno's are sold as no return but it doesn't matter because they rarely crack. Eastons are also very durable. Some manufacturers run the gamut, like Louisville Slugger. Some of their Z bats are fragile but their Sonic + is a tank.

swampdonkey1

Star Player
Miken/Worth NR bats are the exact same. The shipping guy will pull the bats from the same box and stamp 'no warranty' on them if the packing slip instructs him to. That's the one difference.