factory hitter

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
So this is prob a question that has been asked but couldnt seem to find it through the search how do someone become a factory hitter? i had a buddy ask me because we have a demar testing facility here but i do not know the answer to this.

Country35

Banned User
not entirely true....yes its a buy in, no they don't let just anyone.

to the OP, there is a FAQ thread at the top of the demarini area.

no offense to you, but seeing some of their factory hitters has shown me that ability isnt an issue for them.

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
i was going to look into it since here in az we play all year long and have lots of leagues/tournaments.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
So this is prob a question that has been asked but couldnt seem to find it through the search how do someone become a factory hitter? i had a buddy ask me because we have a demar testing facility here but i do not know the answer to this.

Demarini testing facility? If by that you mean a local shop that lets people test the equipment, that's nothing special and just good customer relations. Hell most of those are dedicated to baseball and fastpitch and they don't even carry the full line from what I've personally experienced. There is one literally 2 miles from my house.

BTW, you're an Easton guy, remember? LOL

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
yes my bad :) on the test facility i should have said demo....... i do swing eastons as well but love the phenix i got from ya dychen

rmeman

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I was one ofbthe first ever factory hitters and there standards have dropped a bunch. Once Jeff was let go things changed. Demarini has a great product.

SidewayS00

Addicted to Softballfans
she swings it as well but its pretty money. i hit it in a bp session and was pretty impressed by it.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish Dychen would sell me some stuff lol... we need to hit some bp soon... lol since you have all the balls ahahahahah

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
she swings it as well but its pretty money. i hit it in a bp session and was pretty impressed by it.

Quad Wall FTW! LOL, yeah I love that bat and it seems to hit the 52/300s fine as well. I find it's easier to go oppo with a shorter bat for some reason as well. Could just be a mental thing though who knows.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Wish Dychen would sell me some stuff lol... we need to hit some bp soon... lol since you have all the balls ahahahahah

LOL, lost about 20 of them hitting with The Team Demarini guys. :cool:

I just sold Mando a minty DS Plague yesterday for dirt cheap.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
i have plenty of bp balls to hit sometime if we can work something out.

You live in the boondocks. :eek: LOL

Actually though, you guys both work down in the East Valley. But Sideways drives back to east LA everynight and Crusher drives to North Mexico on weekends.