Fair Trade

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Andre Ellington or Legeratte Blount or (latavius) and Gary Barnridge for Calvin Johnson.

She's benching him and starting sanders, decker, hurns, Allen. I offered a trade for Allen but she said no and asked if I would do Calvin johnson. I feel like I'm taking advantage of someone in a fun league which is bad karma.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Not even close to fair. You know that. And she plays fantasy football like a she. Benching Johnson against the Bears is ridiculous.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Id say for Latavius it's kinda fair. The other 2 not so much. But If she is 2-3 or 1-4 and needs to win this week then trading for latavius makes no sense.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
The Fair Trading Act makes it illegal for businesses to mislead consumers, give them false information, or use unfair trading practices. It also promotes product safety and ensures consumers receive information they need when they buy goods and services.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Nothing wrong with that trade.... She needs a rb and te then she should be able to move who she wants to fill those needs.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothing wrong with that trade? I wish you were in my league. You are a patsy.
Calvin Johnson is a buy low steal. Steal being the key word. Trog knows this. I don't know the inner workings of this "fun" league. If there is money involved, ***ual favors or what not. Personally I'm in for some what not.

But in any type of league that trade is no Bueno.

Morris 14

How do past years stats help a team this year? That's all you can be basing calvin's value at at this point. But you're a ****ing douchebag so I'm not shocked.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
How do past years stats help a team this year? That's all you can be basing calvin's value at at this point. But you're a ****ing douchebag so I'm not shocked.

Yeah. ^^That's about what I would expect from trailer trash. I wouldn't expect you to understand that stats average out over time. And for Johnson the time is now.

Morris 14

Yeah. ^^That's about what I would expect from trailer trash. I wouldn't expect you to understand that stats average out over time. And for Johnson the time is now.

Oh, I'm going off facts ( he hasn't done ****), and you're going off past history which does absolutely nothing for right now. Captain witty. Cj anderson must hold tons of value with you right now then.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh, I'm going off facts ( he hasn't done ****), and you're going off past history which does absolutely nothing for right now. Captain witty. Cj anderson must hold tons of value with you right now then.

Cj Anderson has no track record and is playing in a new system this year. So that's a great comparison.

Morris 14

But he was good for fantasy last year. You're an idiot if you don't face it that he isn't doing anything this year. Stafford is a god damn mess.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
If you (Morris) would like to have a legitimate bet that any of the rb's listed for trade will outperform Calvin Johnson the rest of the way in fantasy football I'll take that bet. Name the amount. 6 pts for td's. 1 pt for every 10 yards.

Put your money up. Or shut up.

Morris 14

If you (Morris) would like to have a legitimate bet that any of the rb's listed for trade will outperform Calvin Johnson the rest of the way in fantasy football I'll take that bet. Name the amount. 6 pts for td's. 1 pt for every 10 yards.

Put your money up. Or shut up.

Is that the point of the trade? Obviously she needs a rb.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Than how about you take hurns or decker to outperform Calvin the rest of the way since you agree with her in getting rid of him over those wr's. ??

Morris 14

Is primo your dad? You guys always have to find another direction to take it. I don't care about trog's league or this ****. I just wouldn't value Calvin as high as you are this year.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
You are calling out Morris for reading comprehension? All he said was that the trade may be a lot more fair than you would have believed 5 weeks ago.

Megatron hasn't been dubbed that on sportscenter since the beginning of the season when he never produced and the fact that Stafford was to be BENCHED doesn't help his status. CJ is HOT GARBAGE right now and with Arizona putting its running game back together and Ellington being the receiver that he is, it may be an unfair trade on the other side.

Detroit is 1-5. No offense. But one game does not a season make. I believe Lance Moore may have scored as well in a fluke game against a HORRIBLE Bears Defense.

Actually 19 pts to CJ's 28....

Last edited:

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
And had almost 7 points. My point is he is back in the rotation. I would have loved to had Lance Bass inside me yesterday than getting screwed by my entire fantasy team....:D:D

If being 3rd on a NFL depth chart makes a guy trade worthy then have at it.