hitting slow rollers to the pitcher is my game
What is your fees
How many games you get

Ours is 300 for 16 games no ump fees
We have 9 teams
And it starts the 21st witch i think is to early for fall ball

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
650/team. 6 games plus weekend playoff. 1 ump, balls provided.

Unless someone is paying more than I am for fewer games, no complaining please.

xZACKx

Addicted to Softballfans
Sponsor paid league fee of $425, we pay ump fees, 16 games and playoffs, NSA 44/400 with 10 home runs. Lots of fun. Swing away.

kaerey

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like our Fall Upper Co-Ed League is going to be 5 teams, 8 games, 1 ump, Balls provided and reused Men Hit 12" Worth Gold Dots, girls hit 11" Worth Green Dots for $440something.

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
Maaannnn, I miss fall ball. $0 for 0 games, paying $0 for 0 umps w/ 0 play-off games. I am still able to play a few tourneys into Oct, but no league available. Can't wait to get back to the States.

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
I payed $40 bucks. Not sure of how many games, or even where I will play. At least 2 brand new guys on this team and our first team practice is Monday then the first game is Friday. You know we're about to take the ship.

i ain't even complaining. Happy to have found a team.

figuringitout

Addicted to Softballfans
$300 16 games i think. one ump. balls provided (.52/275) last year had half the games rain out with no makeup. They lowered the homerun limit and ball quality. A little less fun than last year..

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
I think it's around $300 here. 10 regular season games, single elim playoffs. 1 ump included in that fee and balls. We get one brand new ball per game, others are used balls from prior games/days. We hit ASA Worth Hot Dots. Fun league, good setup. 75 min time limit.

ESI

Coach
$485
10 games, plus double elimination tournament
2 umps
we provide our own ASA, NSA, or USSSA stamped 44/375 balls, USSSA bats

Gallops

Addicted to Softballfans
Cheapest league here is around $600 for 14 games (7 weeks) balls included. Umps are $45 per double header. That division is lower level and on crap fields.

For the good fields it runs you about $1500 same weeks and balls included. Umps $45 a double header. Playoffs are top 4 in the division advance to best of 3 series.

hitman217

Addicted to Softballfans
Dwn in San Antonio Tx. city softball fall league is: 400.00 entry league fee, 11.00 per player roster fee, ASA sanction, 5.00 .52 core/300 balls with city stamp on them have to buy there from the city. umps included for 10 games no playoffs.
One playoff for the end of the year for all teams that place first or second in there repected leagues. Oh yeah there a fee for that also plus umps..

MattXT

Addicted to Softballfans
$100, 10 games (5 weeks of double headers Sunday afternoons), 1 ump and fees are included.

CAMM

Starting Player
$425 with balls & Umps. 10 games, 5 double headers plus tourney to finish.

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
$425.
14 Games
(However many teams sign up)
Bring Your Own ASA/.44 375 balls
2 Umps (league provided)
Double Elim Tournament at the end of season.

NightHawk-24

Addicted to Softballfans
Wed. League: $400 - 14 games plus play-offs - Ump and softballs inc.

Thursdays: $375 14 games + play-offs - Ump and softballs inc.