Fall States in Paulding, OH

Jig

talked to the director the other day and he said there are a bunch of solid squads coming. he said it will be the best tournament out there all year I guess.... I am not sure if we are playing there or not, i'll know more this weekend. Who ya playing with?

QuartersElite

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Yeah thats what i heard from ron.. its a combo of guys from my campus quarters team and some guys from R&L that havent played much ball this year

QuartersElite

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Yeah it'll be nice to see how we do so we have something to build onto for next season.. with TNT and Blackies going thats the E and D state champs so it'll be tough

Jig

Yea, thats why I was saying not sure if I am playing in it or not. I fill in for Blackies when they need a guy. There will be good competition for sure though!

QuartersElite

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Ah i got ya.. i played against some kid in Ottawa a couple weekends ago who subs for blackies too i think. played SS.. was pretty tough

pwrbomb1970

Addicted to Softballfans
Ron always says he has great teams etc etc. Begged us to play in the same tourn last year, had a really put together team though...nice players and all but NOTHING compared to what was in the tourn. Man there were some REALLY good teams!! Good Luck Guys!!!