Fanduel season long league......

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Update/link sent..... Last week. Good luck to the guys on top playing for money and thanks everyone who played.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Just a thought for next year. We need to cut the season off at week 16. This week is going to be a **** show.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yes.... and instead of doing a $5 side gane just play for a $100 and have weekly and a few other prizes.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you ever do a DK one, lmk. FD is the needy ex I don't need to go back to.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
I'm torn on the Sunday only. I like their being an additional game to sweat or hope for. The London I say drop cause it ****s with a large chunk of injuries and I also typically pick them Sunday am.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I'm torn on the Sunday only. I like their being an additional game to sweat or hope for. The London I say drop cause it ****s with a large chunk of injuries and I also typically pick them Sunday am.
I think that was the problem..... they switched main slate to sunday only and sun-mon had london games included.
There was a reason we did just sundays for a few weeks i just dont remember for sure why.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Might have a spot or two... Not waiting for these assholes to reply the last minute.

FD League
-20 teams, $50 entry
$1000 pot
1st. $350
2nd.$250
3rd. $200
4th. $100
5th. $50

- Free game week 16 for players active ALL 15 weeks.... $50 for the winner.

-16 week season

-Sun-MNF games only (No Thursday or early games) Some weeks might not include MNF if FanDuel forces the early Sunday games in the same slate.

-Trying to eliminate text messages for the most part. (you probably get tired of 15 replys a week from other managers)
I created a GroupMe chat which can be muted on days you're not using it. I will be posting game links in the chat and it will be a good place to bull**** etc.

-I will still text message if somebody absolutely needs it.

-Same spread sheet/scoring will be used as last year..... I will post a screenshot weekly in the GroupMe chat of updated standings.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Heres an idea of how the scoring works.... You get 20-1 points per week for where you place that week.
All 16 weeks accumulate for a total score which determines what place you get.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-01-09-36-24.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-01-09-36-24.png
    297 KB · Views: 6

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Dan Bailey was my leading scorer with 15. He has 15 of my 58 points. Russ Wilson, Hyde, Demarco, Baldwin, AJ Green, Houston D....all sucked