fanduel week 3 - morris is a retard

Morris 14

Nah they were 12, and I coulda filled this one too. Last week's with Thursday involved filled in one day.

Joker

then you should have started one instead of bitching about after the fact like a woman

Joker

your vagina has been bleeding for 2 weeks. stick a tampon up there and shut the **** up

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Morris is obviously right......to even talk back is low rent. Just take it, say my bad and move on.

****ing christ

Morris 14

I'm gonna lose $70. Not reading anymore bull**** and gonna go with who I think is right from now on.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm in 8th out of 250 but I'm out of players

In 18,000 out of 150k but had McCoy, Abdullah and Crosby. Tha could pay out well

Morris 14

Lynch? Yeah my highest has him, Seattle d, and lockett going. At $30 right now, but I'm sure that'll go away.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Wish I could remember that whole lineup

I'm sure of tyrod, freeman, Julio, fitz and Olsen. Think I started the jets which means I probably had room for bell or ap

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
You dip****s could **** up a wet dream. No Trog, you wouldn't have won jack or ****. Hey, it didn't fill last week, lets make it 15 people this week...Morris is not the retard....apparently.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
I had Dalton, Charles, freeman, Thomas, Edleman, Fitz, Rudolph, Gostkowski, Den in a few....its holding up ok....we'll see what charles does tonight.