Fantasy football

Morris

The Rookie
just wanna let the two leagues I'm in in here know I want back in both of them. Not on much at all anymore so heads up. **** off.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I am retiring except for one. I am selling my Doom spot for two bits...or one, it's negotiable.

stork

I told you it is all yours and I will make my feelings known. Whether that carries water or not will left to be said.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
This site sucks, Im doing $5 fanduels again every week. Ill shoot text mid week.
I can get them to max out at the 20. Daily is just easier, better and pays out weekly.

stork

I told FD to go **** themselves, so that may cause an issue for me. If they get things straightened out, I'll get back in.

Morris

The Rookie
Cry me a river.
Went through Ohio last night, You guys call that chilli? I drank it on the road like a cup of coffee..... Hot garbage.
You're from Chicago, the only place on earth that makes Ohio look good. I'm just not into fantasy baseball, like at all. I still set my roster everyday, cause I'm not a homo.

stork

Cincy chili does something with theirs. Isn't it like cinnamon, chocolate, or a broth of the deceased members of the Big Red Machine?

stork

This Cincy guy has his own recipe it seems...
A Cincinnati man was jailed after he allegedly stripped naked in front of an employee at the Kroger store in Hyde Park and defecated on a U-Scan machine.

Colin Murphy, 23, was charged with public indecency and disorderly conduct for his actions, which took place on Sunday, according to police.

According to a court affidavit, Murphy smelled of alcohol, had slurred speech and staggered walk.

Murphy was scheduled for an arraignment Monday morning.
636001981024132258-Untitled.jpg

stork

Sometimes my nose runs when I poop. Ok, most times. I might be allergic to poop.