Fastpitch/3rd base

Joker

some people need to get off their high horse especially the ones that lie about the conditions of gloves they sell

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
If she wants to try a smaller glove I would recommend either a Vinci RV1923-22 12.5" or a RV5700-22 12". There are steer hide, easy to break in and nor super expensive. If she liked one then you could purchase a kip version of what she liked and keep the steer hide as a back up.

rain

Addicted to Softballfans
Vinci

If she wants to try a smaller glove I would recommend either a Vinci RV1923-22 12.5" or a RV5700-22 12". There are steer hide, easy to break in and nor super expensive. If she liked one then you could purchase a kip version of what she liked and keep the steer hide as a back up.

Yeah I screwed up on the model number. I looked up my old texts when I ordered it and thought it was the 1961 but it is the rv1923 kip and it measures in at 12". It's seen a lot of use and the laces were really loose. I tightened them up and I'm going to have Rous fix it up after the season. I'll keep my eyes open for another glove for her to try.