Favorite quotes from the weekend...

BanjoDan

<font color="#8B3A3A">Finger Pickin' Good</font>
Too many to count.

The one about Andy missing his sister was killer.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Im still bummed Heather beat me to "Thats what she said!" When TB said "Hey, you ruined my box!".

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
Little Asian lady doctor to my life in delivery.
"I've got my whole hand in your vagina"
I immediately said "we've been practicing"

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Considering his sister is my wife I must know what was said!

TB, upon hearing that I'm from "the Arkansas part of Missouri:"

"So you must be missing your sister right about now?"

The comedic timing was impeccable. My reaction was just slow enough to appear like I was actually offended by it.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Little Asian lady doctor to my life in delivery.
"I've got my whole hand in your vagina"
I immediately said "we've been practicing"

Hahahaha damn.

TB, upon hearing that I'm from "the Arkansas part of Missouri:"

"So you must be missing your sister right about now?"

The comedic timing was impeccable. My reaction was just slow enough to appear like I was actually offended by it.

Yeah, that was pretty classic.

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
I have no social filter. What I think just gets said. But I took my time setting that one up. Andy was gracious while I got a laugh at his expense. He's probably sticking pins in a tumblebug voodoo doll right about now.

NITF

Addicted to Softballfans
But I took my time setting that one up.

A lot of people don't realize how important timing is to a good one liner. Exact same line at the wrong time will never be as funny. When someone leaves an opening like Andy did it is like that meatball pitch that you have to wait on, if you get too anxious you can still blow it...lol

Andy was gracious while I got a laugh at his expense.

True, but wasn't it Andy who hamstringed you regarding your flag and thank you plaque? If so then he got you back just fine...

Last edited:

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
True, but wasn't it Andy who hamstringed you regarding your flag and thank you plaque? If so then he got you back just fine...

Yeah. . . I did pee in those corn flakes just a little bit. My GF told me the back story that I missed out on, to point out my jerkiness.

Gravely

Addicted to Softballfans
"Oh Gravely, you're so awesome!!!" I forget who said that. But I'm sure I heard it several times...