Buyer Beware Fear12

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I was hoping it would have worked out, but it didn't.

Agreed to a trade his roller bag for my bag plus cash. Everything started out alright. Communication was good. Told me he would get it shipped. informed me he was having a hard time finding a box big enough. Communication started going downhill was told he would ship 2 different times before the last one. I repeatedly asked for a tracking number, but never got one. Then communication stopped. Finally after almost 4 weeks I put a thread on here which finally got a reply. Reasoning for not responding back was I was being annoying asking for a tracking number. When I finally got one it didn't work. Was told in the thread that it was a UPS tracking, but the number was USPS.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt at first 1 positive feedback in which he was a buyer. I can't say for certain whether or not he did ship. The last time he promised it would be there by Saturday or Monday. I know even when the past Monday rolled around it still wasn't here. He did send my bag back and refunded the money. It is a shame that it happened.

Fear12 seems to be a nice guy as I talked to him on the phone on multiple occasions. Just little things. Would I deal with him? It would have to be either on the conidtion he shipped first or if he was buying something from me. I was as patient as could be expected. All I asked was to be told the truth and if you were having problems getting the bag shipped we could have taken it step by step.

Just some tips for him

- Communication was great in spots. Just please try to keep it going through the whole deal.
- Ship when you say you will. if something happens keep the other party informed
- Send the tracking number even if the buyer or trader doesn't ask for it
- Make sure you have a box before hand before you sell something. it will make your life and the buyer/traders life alot easier.

gal419

I.B.E.W. Local 126
Why would you ship at the same time with someone who has limited feedback in regards to shipping? You should have told him to ship first.