Feb 18th benefit in Wilson, NC

Shaddow, got another team last night. They may need someone, he is suppose to let me know early in the week. If he does, i'll message you and let you know.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
What ball?

I was told to bring my Evil 44/400's that I already have which are brand new. Is this incompliance with the rules we are playing on? I have not got a direct responce from anyone on this yet.

Well right now it's looking like it's going to be a great day for ball. As of right now it doesn't look like we could ask for a better sat in Feb.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
Well right now it's looking like it's going to be a great day for ball. As of right now it doesn't look like we could ask for a better sat in Feb.

As long as it is nothing like this past weekend=FREAKING COLD!!!!:mad: I HATE THE WINTER!:mad:

Yes sir, should be fun. I just would like to Thank everyone up here that post who will be participating in it. I expect this to be a good competetive tournament.

CB3

The Veteran
Is it going to be all 1 division? I saw where originally it said there was a high and a low portion.

Thanks

just one division. i hadn't had any interest from any upper teams, so we're just going to play one division. 4 hrs then after the 4th hr it's an out.

haha, i wish we could do 3gg. with the weather and everything we just can't do it. i expect a good tournament though. i'm looking forward to it.

Psycho

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm hearing the fields are underwater from the rain last night, can anyone confirm this? I hope not!!!!!!!