Fh-52

Johnnydakota

Addicted to Softballfans
150ish on said website, bat is very legit, opened up after 50 swings, crack is tenacious, ball go far, and it's a very sick looking bat with the matte finish

Johnnydakota

Addicted to Softballfans
was that a mexican joke? hey, i was actually thinking of you the other day, i got a 24oz derby girl in a trade that i am not sure i am going to keep, would you be interested?

surf24

ADDICTED TO SOMETHING NEW
LOL.........no...not a mexican joke. I could be interested. I haven't gotten a new bat in a long time, but only if it is a "legit" bat.

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
Everything Cota has is legit.....except his green card. Mine is on the up and up though..

Seriously though, this is a clean bat. I can vouch for that.

surf24

ADDICTED TO SOMETHING NEW
I wasn't accusing him Brian. Sometimes you get stuff when you trade you don't bargain for. I figure you guys know I wouldn't want a non-legit anyway. I just don't believe in or approve of that.

You guys are so funny. Can't wait to see ya'll. I'm gonna be posting up a tourney soon...you better put a bug in Les' ear for me. :)

Johnnydakota

Addicted to Softballfans
I wasn't accusing him Brian. Sometimes you get stuff when you trade you don't bargain for. I figure you guys know I wouldn't want a non-legit anyway. I just don't believe in or approve of that.

You guys are so funny. Can't wait to see ya'll. I'm gonna be posting up a tourney soon...you better put a bug in Les' ear for me. :)

haha, got it in a trade from a moderator on this forum, i am assuming they know the rules of only trading legit bats, i'd say it's good, still may keep it, i'm just not sure if it has enough behind it to carry the ball, may use it as my "NO HRO" bat, pm an offer if you are interested, if not, no worries