fielders glove for large hand

Oxbow

am looking for a new glove.
Anyone else out there with larger hands can tell me models that have larger entering openings and larger space for the hand?
Looking for a 14" model.

Kramit

how are those banana hands working out for you?

tony_robbins_shallowhal.jpg

Bubs77

Addicted to Softballfans
I personally use the Worth Liberty 13.5" and I have no issues at all. There are some 14" gloves I can get my palm into.

HIT & RUN 18

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got a Roddy and can get my bigg azz paw in it and also have a Wilson A1000 same thig no issues. My gamer was a worth Mayhem (before it died) and it was by far may fav.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
I have pretty big hands, and my Vinci BR45 (which is a 14.25" glove but plays like 14") fits great.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
i wear a 3x batters glove and use a mizuno glove with no issue.. it has the strap on it that i do have to open and close though.

birm16

Nats Jersey IJS
am looking for a new glove.
Anyone else out there with larger hands can tell me models that have larger entering openings and larger space for the hand?
Looking for a 14" model.

we are going to need a pic of these giant hands.. for research purposes.

Big HorHay

Star Player
You know what they say about guys with large hands.
They tend to wear larger gloves and have trouble throwing because they get their giant fingers wrapped around the ball.

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
I think I prefer a 13-13.5" glove, but it really depends on the maker. Some 13s feel really small. I tried on a Mizuno classic recently that felt tiny. I wear XXL size gloves in "other sports", and many baseball/softball gloves feel really tight on my hands. Enough that I'm hesitant to buy ANY fielding glove without trying them on.

softballgeek

Addicted to Softballfans
I am a big guy, 6'7 wear size 16 shoes and can't find batting gloves that fit. I use the Nokona AMG400 and honestly, it seems almost too big for my hand.

Oxbow

I think I prefer a 13-13.5" glove, but it really depends on the maker. Some 13s feel really small. I tried on a Mizuno classic recently that felt tiny. I wear XXL size gloves in "other sports", and many baseball/softball gloves feel really tight on my hands. Enough that I'm hesitant to buy ANY fielding glove without trying them on.

So what glove your using now?
I wear XXL Rawling batting gloves
and they are tight to give you an idea of the size of my hand.