Filby switched to Miken

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure you just hurt alot of people's feelings with that witty and well thought out comment :rolleyes:

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
I'm sure you just hurt alot of people's feelings with that witty and well thought out comment :rolleyes:

I didn't think it was all that witty or thought out but thanks man. Credit should really go to the fan boys. I'm just jelly,,,who am I kidding :rolleyes:

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I didn't think it was all that witty or thought out but thanks man. Credit should really go to the fan boys. I'm just jelly,,,who am I kidding :rolleyes:

You don't have to be jelly. I mean I can understand why, but just be proud of who you are!

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
this is why I don't buy a's jerseys with names on them anymore. what am I gonna do with my authentic demarini filby jerseys now?:D

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I'll never swing a certain type of bat, because X Major player swings it. I will say that Filby is as nice of a guy as you'll find in softball.

tomdonohue1

Vandelay Industries
STOP THE PRESS, FILBY IS SWINGING MIKEN!!!!!!!!!!

Who the **** is Filby anyway? Is he another roided-up 500 ft hero?

Last edited by a moderator:

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
If true looks like Filby and Ed Vega will be swinging Miken on the LHB Tour this year.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Who the f**k is Filby anyway? Is he another roided-up 500 ft hero?

Not exactly. He is a big boy, but I think it was due to burgers and beers.
After seeing him use the Flipper in the Team USA vs Futures I had to try one (and love it!) I would assume the swing is 100% to do with $$$ and not the name on the product he's swinging.

Heard the DC41 is a turd this year and wasnt a fan of the NXT line. The Ultra is nice and heard good things about the Triad. Hopefully Miken can put out a decent UTrip stamped stick soon!

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
You don't have to be jelly. I mean I can understand why, but just be proud of who you are!

FILBY ¥¥¥¥¥

photo-30.jpg

CAMPY ¥¥¥¥¥¥

photo-32.jpg

photo-34.jpg

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
Not unless he wants to get into a bunch of legal trouble.... He signed a contract with Miken that ties him to them at least through the Long Haul Bombers Tour.

Thanks alot Debby Downer! Looks like someone didnt get the memo thst everyone is joking.