Finally, tough batting gloves for the DD.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Was trolling around Menards few months back and came across these work gloves. So I tried them playing ball. They felt really good. Lightweight, durable and breath nice. I've used them for few months, and love them. So I have 4 pairs now. $5.00 a piece....hell yes!!

So the kiddo came up to me last weekend and said "look dad these are ripped". She ripped her 3rd pair in less than a year. So I took at trip over to Menards again, didnt find same gloves as mine but found the ones below. She used them over the weekend and said they are great. The palm and fingers have a thin sticky plastic on them. She says they grip the bat really well and no chance of slipping so she doesnt have to squeeze as hard. No problems wearing them under her fielding glove either. Only had bright blue, red and yellow.

thejuggster

Dying of WTP Disease
Update:
2 tourneys down, she absolutely loves them as batting gloves. Weather this past weekend was in the 40's, when she wasnt catching she wore both gloves out in the OF and during warm ups. Had zero problems throwing with them.