Finally...

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
So i finally got an OG Flex of my own. I had only used one here and there and i finally got my own. I iz excited. That is all. You may now continue with your regularly scheduled programming. :D

BitLumpkin

Choach
nice brag post. took you long enough. share a pic and the price you paid, that will actually do someone good

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
The bad part is if you love it....Anther will be hard to come by and then eventually they break etc......Not to burst your bubble, but I had four at one time and now I have one left. The new Easton Speed line is pretty similar once fully broken in and have warranties/cheaper (SRV4/SSR2).

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Hahaha yeah I know Ive been swinging metal almost exclusively for the last couple years. I'll post pics when it comes in. Traded a batplus cash.

Pretty

Softball is cool
The bad part is if you love it....Anther will be hard to come by and then eventually they break etc......Not to burst your bubble, but I had four at one time and now I have one left. The new Easton Speed line is pretty similar once fully broken in and have warranties/cheaper (SRV4/SSR2).

I was thinking about that but mine has so little webbing I would guess at least another 1000 swings.

But if someone were to offer me a two for one that was out of this world I would consider it.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans

Yeah I know. I have a Salvo and SRV3 as well. I just wanted to pick up an OG before they became impossible to find or afford.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
I'm hoping I'll be saying this soon too. Thanks man.

How many swings does it have on it? These bats as much as any other bat I have ever swung reward you for putting swings on it. They are good bats at 1k swings, they get redicoulous when they start to reach 2k. My current gamer has close to 4k swings on it, 4 inches of cap wear and hits the ball as well as any utrip bat I've swung other than my FB Freak/FB Synergy

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure of how many hits exactly. It looked very clean still glossy, minimal webbing just one or two short lines, and the beginning of endcap wear. The ASA stamp is 100% visible and whole.

I hit a lot. 4-5 games a week and BP whenever I can. I'm looking forward to hitting this thing and hearing the sound change.

cmac1530

i got a 27oz in good shape if you want another one my o8 flex and ssr2 are good enough for me i dont use it have had it for about 8 months now and maybe put 100 hits on it

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Not sure of how many hits exactly. It looked very clean still glossy, minimal webbing just one or two short lines, and the beginning of endcap wear. The ASA stamp is 100% visible and whole.

I hit a lot. 4-5 games a week and BP whenever I can. I'm looking forward to hitting this thing and hearing the sound change.

Sounds like its likely not even broken in yet, don't be dissappointed if its not fire hot when you get it, the things that makes these bats as good as they are the amount of swings its lasts after its well broken in but when they are still shiny they can be logs. Hit it in BP til you get a good amount of webbing or 1k swings whichever comes first.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds like its likely not even broken in yet, don't be dissappointed if its not fire hot when you get it, the things that makes these bats as good as they are the amount of swings its lasts after its well broken in but when they are still shiny they can be logs. Hit it in BP til you get a good amount of webbing or 1k swings whichever comes first.

Yeah I plan on hitting a ton of BP with it. I just ordered a pop toss too so even when my brothers don't wanna roll out all I have to do is find an empty area/field. Im looking forward to hitting this thing for a long time. I've swung minty fesh and beat to **** flexes so I have seen how loggy and hot they can be.

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
b840e70c.jpg

6d04494d.jpg

Minimal webbing these are the only lines.
92e151cb.jpg

29fdb3ea.jpg

:D