finally

Rog

Addicted to Softballfans
i got mine yesterday. not sure if i should keep it or trade it. how do you like it? i liked the 2012 z1000 a lot.

Again???!?!?!?!?! Everytime i call l.s. Its a new date. I got tired of calling so i havent in a while. I was last told early april, i figured mine would be here within the week. Guess not

Again???!?!?!?!?! Everytime i call l.s. Its a new date. I got tired of calling so i havent in a while. I was last told early april, i figured mine would be here within the week. Guess not

Iv been waiting since mid January for my USSSA RI. Just called last Friday and was told a couple weeks and it will ship out. I'm guessing that will turn into may though.

Nothing to do but wait. Everytime I call though you can tell that they are tired of answering the question. Does anyone know if theres any compensation coming?? I get that it was a mistake and that they are fixing the problem but give me a hat or something haha.

I would just be happy if they extended my warranty. At this point I'm just sell the bat since mine has expired and just use the money towards buying a brand new returnable one

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you guys didn't keep breaking them, maybe they could keep up with demand.