First Batch SY100W VS ST100 Players Model

Rayburn05

The Veteran
HI all,
would like to ask between these two bat, which will you choose? in term of performance, durability and the value? Both are 27 Oz.The first batch 100w is with about 400 swings, the ST100 players model is with about 450 swings.. thanks!!

And also whats the difference between the players model and the normal model?

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
One is a short barreled end loaded one-piece bat, the other is a long barreled balanced two-piece. They're both very durable and have a ton of "pop" once broken in. Never heard of a players model from the 2012 line. Performance will come down to which bat you swing better.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I have both and like both. I have never heard of players model (typically "issued" to Easton Team Hitters I believe?) for 2012 Easton's either....Post some pics of that thing.

Rayburn05

The Veteran
Seller told me fedex lost the bat that was suppose to be ship to me and he offer me another opinion which is to choose either one of the bat that he have. The Sy100w, St100 and the St100h. Im in a dilemma right now man. Seller told me that the players model has a P right above the knobs where your hand go. any idea?
Will post pic once seller send me. And also Price check for the sy100w and st100? anyone?

Pretty

Softball is cool
Th SY100W, SY100, ST100, and ST100h are all equal in value for the most part. The SY100 seems to be going for the lowest. But if the bat is in good condition they range from 180-225, the st100H maybe a bit more.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Seller told me fedex lost the bat that was suppose to be ship to me and he offer me another opinion which is to choose either one of the bat that he have. The Sy100w, St100 and the St100h. Im in a dilemma right now man. Seller told me that the players model has a P right above the knobs where your hand go. any idea?
Will post pic once seller send me. And also Price check for the sy100w and st100? anyone?

Weight and condition will be the deciding factor. The 100h is the most valuable (depending on weight) 26/27's go for 200-275. The 100w and the ST100 are worth 180-225. I cant see this series of bats being any hotter, but if the player models are hotter, then add 10-15 bucks to your price.

Rayburn05

The Veteran
Seller :It's a P and the initials of what I think is Dal Bags #99. My buddy got it at the smokey mountain classic a couple years ago. I bought it bc of that but I just can't swing it much. If it,were ever to bust I'd be sick.

Any idea what he meant?

Jusrah99

Seller :It's a P and the initials of what I think is Dal Bags #99. My buddy got it at the smokey mountain classic a couple years ago. I bought it bc of that but I just can't swing it much. If it,were ever to bust I'd be sick.

Any idea what he meant?

I'm gonna tell you this so i could get more money...:biggthumpup:

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Weight and condition will be the deciding factor. The 100h is the most valuable (depending on weight) 26/27's go for 200-275. The 100w and the ST100 are worth 180-225. I cant see this series of bats being any hotter, but if the player models are hotter, then add 10-15 bucks to your price.

This. If you like a short barrel endload then go with the sy100w. If you like a longer barrel get the st. Both are awesome when broken in.

egibree

Addicted to Softballfans
The seller is trying to empty your pockets....I got a glove used by Roger clemens he autographed it right in the palm..... I'll sell it for 500$............................

Twiztedbatz

Addicted to Softballfans
I have swung the st100h and i own the sy100w they are both equal in pop you won't be disappointed on which one you choose

drewtheblue

Addicted to Softballfans
Yesterday I did BP with my 100H, ST100, and 100W. All 3 are 30oz. Yesterday the 100W was hitting the best for me. Smaller sweetspot obviously than the ST100, but a very impressive bat. For distance all 3 were the same. Honestly bud just depends on where you like your balance point. End load-go 100W. More balanced but still with some EL-go ST.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
2 different feels of bat. Go with which works best for you and don't worry about a date code.

Rayburn05

The Veteran
Got my ST100 today. So there is actually wording on the bat handle. it shows P-DB#99. Date code:0512
20318540a7408a1f4cac8f1c80ccc76ea555b52a.jpg

So is it a player model? and who is this Db#99?

Jusrah99

Got my ST100 today. So there is actually wording on the bat handle. it shows P-DB#99. Date code:0512
20318540a7408a1f4cac8f1c80ccc76ea555b52a.jpg

So is it a player model? and who is this Db#99?

I doubt it...anyone can take a sharpie and write under the grip just in case their bat gets stolen.

How much did that bat cost you?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
even if it belonged to a player, it's no different unless that player had it worked. and there's been no proof of a standout batch for the 100w. that one that's the best is the one you swing the best.