First Draft of the Year!!

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
12 team non-PPR. 7th pick snake draft. Standard Yahoo Scoring, but 5 point bonus at 300 yds passing and 100 yds rushing/receiving.

QB - Rivers
RB - CJ2K
RB - Richardson
WR - Fitz
WR - Jordy Nelson
TE - Finley
R/W/T - Bowe
K - Who cares
D - DET, but will be streaming most likely.
BN - Ced Benson, Ryan Williams, Mendy, Meacham, Kendall Wright, Jared Cook, and Russell Wilson.

Yahoo projections doesn't like my team, but I do. I didn't want Finley but I missed out on Hernandez in the 5th. I'm a Packers fan, so I took the chance.

Thoughts??

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Pretty solid draft, Rivers put up decent numbers last season while having an "awful" year, he should bounce back well this year. You have some good young talent with a lot of upside, if Locker is half decent Cook could be a top 5 TE. Wilson presents a lot of potential, if he struggles you can add M. Flynn. I personally would hope Benson has a good first game or two and you can package him for a top player. I don't see him being a productive starter all season. To many other people looking for touches and pass focused offense. Other than that its a pretty good 12 team draft.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Agreed on Rivers. He was SOLID value in the 9th rd, IMO. And Benson could do alright, but I'm hoping for a "flex worthy" performance. And Wilson could seriously be the real deal.

I took some flyers on young guys; Williams, Wright, etc. If one of them turns out, it'll be worth it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
love your bench...absolutely love it.

i'm not high on Fitz or Finley or TR or Jordy......but big deal.....your bench will be starters anyway. Rivers has a **** schedule....he'll put up top tier 2 numbers.

I really really like Russel Wilson....he's young and likes to throw the ball deep and likes to run. Cam killed it last year w/ his legs and w/ their schedule, i thik he'll be in enough games early to keep the job from flynn

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Haha. I love my bench as well. Yahoo projections hates it. Stupid Yahoo.

And I wasn't high on Fitz or Finley either. But they were a great value. And Jordy is the real deal. Rodgers loves him. As a die hard Packers fan, I will reach for Jordy this year. :)

6-4-3

#1 Thread Killer
but as a die hard packers fan you know jordy got all of his td's with jennings hurt right?

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
TD's are for the most part, arbitrary, IMO.

But, he had 5 in the last 3 games while Jennings was out. He had 10 while Jennings was playing with him. I think he'll be fine.

mtiefenb

Manager
not too shaby... if chris johnson gets back to old form and trent richardson can carry the browns and bowe gets anywhere close to his crazy 15td season youll be lookin good