First impressions with the J3a and Cartel 2 revisited

t0mmyb0y

Addicted to Softballfans
Snack brought out the J3a for us to try last night. I was really impressed. The J3u was ok to me, but the asa one felt great.
His video

Also, Nick gave an updated review on his Cartel 2

Last edited by a moderator:

stickywicky

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm a Easton guy, had a unseasonable 55-60 degree day a few weeks back took advantage of it and bp'ed jessejamesM's j3a outside and was honestly shocked at where they were landing, for me anyway. Haven't felt that good after a bp since the first time I swung a broken in extended. When the funds allow it will be the only non Easton bat I'ed had in awhile.......cool story bro.....I know, I know.

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
This is what I like to hear... The J3A is making believers out of everybody... This coming Monday I'm doing a video review of the J3A & Fu Dawg vs. Combat ASA Derby Boys. Will update on this thread!

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice vids. J3 is all I need for ASA. Hitting 52 cor balls 330 off a T. Performance is amazing. No word yet on durability but I don't plan on hitting anything other than 52's.

Train44

Coach
Nice vids guys...thanks for the lesson...lol Looking like the J3A is blowing everything else out of the water...can't wait to swing mine!

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably gonna look at selling my ST98, which is fire, cuz i luv my J3 that much more!

longspear

Addicted to Softballfans
i talked to him and he said he got it at 700 hits. I will take a vert crack over a sharktooth anyday! i think he's testing the limits of the bat. and besides, he's been hitting it in a cage and hittting some pretty hard balls (evils, 44/400, and 44/375)

scottg

have it all.. DeMarini, LS, Miken, Worth
would ne a nice add to let people knoe what ball cor and comps are being used

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty much what I did. Sick bat, right?

Yeppers. Just took two round at lunch w/my J3 and Stadium 2.

I was getting better distance with the J3 and 52 cor balls than I was with the Stadium 2 and Classic M's!

Def my fav ASA stick!! Might look at the fu dawg next.

13obby

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeppers. Just took two round at lunch w/my J3 and Stadium 2.

I was getting better distance with the J3 and 52 cor balls than I was with the Stadium 2 and Classic M's!

Def my fav ASA stick!! Might look at the fu dawg next.

I've seen it hit the crap outta balls, but I just cant get a feel for the FU.