First real attempt.....

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been relacing gloves for some buddies since the winter. This is the first attemp at more then a relace. I had to add some adhesive as the old stuff had worn off. As you can see in the before pics she was a very thirsty girl. I feel like the color really came back. Let me know what you guys think. I have fixed the knot on the thumb since the picture too.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
looks loads better but you'll hear it about those knots! probably made a world of difference just getting that wristband off of it

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea I got a little excited and took pictures to fast. The thumb and pinky are fixed now.
The wrist band was bad news but it did protect the leather's original color compared to the rest I the glove.

naphiicon

Addicted to Softballfans
personally would like it better with the Xs on the bottom of the web, but not bad.

Minor detail: for the heel - thumb side, the lace end shouldn't cross over like that. You can see the imprint of the old lace of where it ran under the spiral of the heel lace.

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
personally would like it better with the Xs on the bottom of the web, but not bad.

Minor detail: for the heel - thumb side, the lace end shouldn't cross over like that. You can see the imprint of the old lace of where it ran under the spiral of the heel lace.

So it should have stayed on the palm side? I asked the owner if he wanted the X's at the bottom but he wanted it left the way it came.

Definitely well used gamer status. He moved on to a Wilson A2000 1788 I belive. One of my only team mates that also uses high end gloves.

CountryBoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks Rous, I got that fixed.

Davis I used beeswax, had some laying around from target tips on my arrows.

Sorry Trung, it isn't going anywhere. He has it in a shelf now.