first tournament saturday...

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm ready to open a can of whoop-ass :cool: ...

...then hand it to someone who actually knows what to do with it. :(

z00ted 85

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah its a good bat fully broken in. Kind of a turd at first but it'll reward a patient owner.

Good luck brother. Give 'em hell!

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Me too for this year..gave it up to play alot of golf..finally get to play E state next Saturday! can't wait! boy am I gonna suck :)

skitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck man... i've only played in a few..but their fun. I was nervous at first.... our league is nowhere near that competitive...

mjs

Dodging bullets
a ton of noobness in this bish....and by the way....second batch extended is a myth yo

jdbaker82

Addicted to Softballfans
hit fine from what i could tell.

Played my first tourny today for our local rec league and found out all the non HR hitters throughout the season all of a sudden became HR hitters and we played with no fences so it was HR derby day (Shaved bats came out of the woodwork).

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans
Played my first tourny today for our local rec league and found out all the non HR hitters throughout the season all of a sudden became HR hitters and we played with no fences so it was HR derby day (Shaved bats came out of the woodwork).

i have very little experience with composites so it's hard for me to judge, but a friend of ours was hanging out today and is familiar with a lot of the players/teams in the tourney and was pointing out certain ones that swung dirty sticks. i don't know if they were, but a lot of times it made sense. he'd point to some medium build guy and say "that's suchandsuch. he swings glass". and sure enough they'd destroy the ball. it really made you wonder.

Unabomber

i have very little experience with composites so it's hard for me to judge, but a friend of ours was hanging out today and is familiar with a lot of the players/teams in the tourney and was pointing out certain ones that swung dirty sticks. i don't know if they were, but a lot of times it made sense. he'd point to some medium build guy and say "that's suchandsuch. he swings glass". and sure enough they'd destroy the ball. it really made you wonder.

Your first game you played my friends team. You guys didn't do too bad, especially for a 2 pitch tourney.

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans
Your first game you played my friends team. You guys didn't do too bad, especially for a 2 pitch tourney.

what was your friends team? the ringers?

were you the guy that told the TD we were the team from garden grove that talked a lot of ****?

Unabomber

were you the guy that told the TD we were the team from garden grove that talked a lot of ****?

I actually had friends on every team out there LOL and no I didnt say you guys talked a lot of ****, but that is funny.

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually had friends on every team out there LOL and no I didnt say you guys talked a lot of ****, but that is funny.

TD came up to us before our 3rd game and told us some guy recognized us from GG and told him we talked a bunch of ****. he wouldn't point the guy out and none of us could think of who might say that. none of us were pissed, we thought it was funny. it would have been hilarious if it was you just stirring **** up.

Well I am going out on a limb and guessing your team does in fact talk a lot of ****?

i don't think we do. we'll argue calls and what not, but we don't just talk ****.

Unabomber

TD came up to us before our 3rd game and told us some guy recognized us from GG and told him we talked a bunch of ****. he wouldn't point the guy out and none of us could think of who might say that. none of us were pissed, we thought it was funny. it would have been hilarious if it was you just stirring **** up.

Wasn't me.... You guys win any games???

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans
Wasn't me.... You guys win any games???

we ended up 2-2. our 2 losses were blowouts and so were our 2 wins. not sure if tourneys are normally that way, but they should try harder match the teams up more evenly. still, everyone on our team loved it. we'll be doing another one soon.

Unabomber

we ended up 2-2. our 2 losses were blowouts and so were our 2 wins. not sure if tourneys are normally that way, but they should try harder match the teams up more evenly. still, everyone on our team loved it. we'll be doing another one soon.

For first tourney that's great. Was impressed with your pitcher. She held down the middle really well.