first tourney

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
first tourney of the year is this weekend. have our first game at 9am. its supposed to rain all weekend. should i even show up? what would you do?

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
we are supposed to be there at 8 to take some swings. if its raining tonight im not even going to set my alarm. our opening tourney got rained out last year too. mother nature is always taking a **** on me.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nice tnbow. its been pretty nice around here. got to 70's this week for the first time this year. but it rained yesterday. spose to rain today and throughout the weekend. my new bat is also NOW, not a single swing on it. im scared to use it.

tnbowhunter

Addicted to Softballfans
nice tnbow. its been pretty nice around here. got to 70's this week for the first time this year. but it rained yesterday. spose to rain today and throughout the weekend. my new bat is also NOW, not a single swing on it. im scared to use it.

it's been frigid around here, and rainy... reminds me of Lake Stevens lol.

it's a utrip tourney and i wanna swing my ASA Pure that NOW. delivered yesterday. i'm gonna swing my ASA 98H though... i ain't scared.

that blackout you got is nice... they don't take long to break in do they?

synergy40

Addicted to Softballfans
dont be so bashful luis, i will take some bp cuts for you staurday morning before our tourny

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Had our first tourney a few weeks ago. By the end of the night it was ~20 degrees. Rain sounds better to play in.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Had our first tourney a few weeks ago. By the end of the night it was ~20 degrees. Rain sounds better to play in.

yeh, thats pretty crazy. we play in the 30's and 40's sometimes. but 20 doesnt sound any fun at all.

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
I would stay home and make chocolate chip cookies. There's nothing like warm cookies with milk on a cold, rainy day.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my gf is going to be out of town this weekend. so she cant make me cookies. but you know im all about them. and milk.

lbb, my hair is longer that its ever been i think. doo rag will keep it fresh. i havent wore my doo rag much lately due to racism.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
he sounds like a good guy country. we could use him this weekend.

but serious, have any of you guys woke up all early in the AM and its all wet out and you know the game is gonna get called but coach still tells you to come out cause they havent called it and then you just sit around at the fields and then they call it and then you just go back home all soggy? this happend twice last year. im not even down with it.

creative10

Banned User
he sounds like a good guy country. we could use him this weekend.

but serious, have any of you guys woke up all early in the AM and its all wet out and you know the game is gonna get called but coach still tells you to come out cause they havent called it and then you just sit around at the fields and then they call it and then you just go back home all soggy? this happend twice last year. im not even down with it.

Have done it many times Lou...only thing I do is instead of leaving I come prepared with 30 of my friends and start smashing beers in the parking lot..u said the GF is gone so a little day drinking and passing out aint gonna hurt ya;):D

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
true. i think you guys are right. im just being all negative today. worst case is that the team will all go to our sponsors bar and get hammed up and eat hot wings and mini corn dogs.

creative10

Banned User
true. i think you guys are right. im just being all negative today. worst case is that the team will all go to our sponsors bar and get hammed up and eat hot wings and mini corn dogs.

There u go Lou....that right there would just get my ass out of bed..lol

-Six-

Weiner
we got rained out last night. probably getting rained out tonight too. Been lucky on the weekend. Went off without a hitch two weeks ago.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There u go Lou....that right there would just get my ass out of bed..lol

it took me a moment to have the moment of clarity. you motivated me. and i thank you for that.

I ****ing love hot wings and mini corn dogs.

you and me both bro. you and me both.

we got rained out last night. probably getting rained out tonight too. Been lucky on the weekend. Went off without a hitch two weeks ago.

they should have all dome stadiums over in your area imho. you guys get like 100 inches of rain per year.