Five tool bat pack

froglodge32

Addicted to Softballfans
Just looking for some reviews on this bag, tried searching but all that came up was five tool gloves. Just curious how these hold up and how people are liking them. Thanks in advance

Quality is decent. Functionality is pretty good. Top glove compartment I've found useful and overall the bag is big enough to keep two-three gloves/mitts in and additional layer (just in case). But overall the bag is smaller than I expected.
The shoe compartment is horrible. It hardly fits size 11 low top turfs. I'm cutting it open and modifying it a bit before this weekend.

froglodge32

Addicted to Softballfans
Quality is decent. Functionality is pretty good. Top glove compartment I've found useful and overall the bag is big enough to keep two-three gloves/mitts in and additional layer (just in case). But overall the bag is smaller than I expected.
The shoe compartment is horrible. It hardly fits size 11 low top turfs. I'm cutting it open and modifying it a bit before this weekend.
Thanks for the reply man, pretty sure this is the bag I'm going to go with for the season since my 3 year old worth finally blew out. Just wanted to get some opinions on it and see how they were holding up for people.